Saijaku Tamer wa Gomi Hiroi no Tabi o Hajimemashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.2

I give another two chapters at most before she has a new (officially) tamed monster.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda worried for the cat but i heard things get better for her from earlier chapter comments. Here’s to hoping this is when things get better (aka please don’t let the cat get suddenly killed)

Imagine having a cat that instead of dead mice brings dead rabbits and dead bears...

@JWChibi: The tone of work implies that the author might throw some drama and tragedy to make some sort of point... (-_-). Probably the best idea is not to get attached to anyone. But then again I might be wrong.

Dex-chan lover
[Reply to the last page where translator suggests buying the manga]

I like the manga, but where can I buy it, and how much does it cost?
Is the version translated to English yet so I can read it if I decide to buy it?
By all means, I would support the creators of this work in order to read more, but I would need more information and a paypal/patreon site to donate too, if not the site where I can buy the manga.
Also, how long would this series be in terms of chapters? 12? 60? 100+?
Can we expect to actually see the end of this? There have been a bunch of great mangas that I have read wich suddenly got either dropped or wen't on an indefinite hiatus.

This manga has such an mysterious charm to it, it's cute and you want to see the main character succeed but it's also a rough world and I just can't shake the feeling something will go wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread