Saijaku Tamer wa Gomi Hiroi no Tabi o Hajimemashita - Vol. 5 Ch. 16.2 - (Part two)

Dex-chan lover
This is probably my favourite manga at the moment. It's just so much more interesting when the main character isn't so absurdly overpowered. The stakes are completely different.

Kind of nice to see that they're not completely out of the loop + were able to tell Ivy was being suspicious of Mira anyway. Though, I wonder if it'll ever come up with them about how she used Sora to identify her.
Yeah. That was one thing that had been brewing for a while. There's a lot under the surface in this manga, and it's often hard to figure out what all characters know and not, including Ivy at times.

Dex-chan lover
This is probably my favourite manga at the moment. It's just so much more interesting when the main character isn't so absurdly overpowered. The stakes are completely different.

Yeah. That was one thing that had been brewing for a while. There's a lot under the surface in this manga, and it's often hard to figure out what all characters know and not, including Ivy at times.
I wish more series like this had this level of writing for sure.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter and not gonna lie the author had me in the first half I was thinking it was going to be a double twist, saying that the woman, Miria? I'm bad with names, was super sketchy but wasn't at the end.

Dex-chan lover
I wish more series like this had this level of writing for sure.
There is just something more enjoyable with slow and well thought out manga where each decision seems to actually make sense and matter in the long run. Not that fast paced action manga aren't enjoyable, but the genre inherently leads to a faster pace which can make decisions feel inconsequential quite quickly.

Dex-chan lover
Mira being the traitor along with her party seems too easy, but we will have to see once the bait is set.

Double-page supporter
yuuji-rage-anime.gif

Users who are viewing this thread