Saijaku Tamer wa Gomi Hiroi no Tabi o Hajimemashita - Vol. 5 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
i just found out this manga today and can't wait for the next chapter aaaaaaaaaa

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter
and if it is me, the story can stay this fluffy and warm

Dex-chan lover
Wait till they see her cat friend 😭 actually I wish she'd make even more friends and also that voice or feeling that was guiding her would come back sometimes

Dex-chan lover
Biggest plothole, the criminals are literal pedos who like boys with numerous people targeting them, but haven't figured out MC is a girl. Would've made more sense if they were just pedos vs gay ones. :kek:

I figure this will end up being exposed in the end of this arc. Hopefully not in a weird way given how wholesome this has been for the most part aside the awful people from the home village.

Contributor
She finally shows them Sora. That's a marked increase in trust and it's admirable and brave that she's starting to open up her heart a little to people she chose to trust. Although she still has many secrets she keeps to herself so this is like just the first step.

So Sora can tell who's lying? That sounds like... a low level fortune teller ability. :pepehmm:

Dex-chan lover
master mollang!!!!! LEZGOOOOOO

we totes understand rickbelt behavior towards sora lmao

i can only say that sora really evolved to master mollang more and more.

Why is the guildmaster safe? Why would they assume Sora had anything to do with her not being attacked by ogres? They’re always making declarations or assumptions that don’t seem to have any basis.

Users who are viewing this thread