Saijaku Tamer wa Gomi Hiroi no Tabi o Hajimemashita

Fed-Kun's army
This is surprisingly very nice and wholesome ! Recommended read !
The publication rate is awful though... :'( We'll have to wait few years for actual development...

What an amazing find. You feel the urgent and tension. I constantly worried about the MC.

Honestly one of the best isekais I read in a while. The author really makes you want to care for the mc, and just gives you urge to keep reading.

That beginning had me super worried and pestimistic. Glad most comments support that this isn't another 'depressing just to make you sad' stories. Glad I'm reading

when i found this i thought ur was gonna be another low quality one but this one is actually good so far

Wholesome people (except for the original family and village) and beautiful art! It’s nice to see everyone treating the MC like a normal adventurer despite being so young. Plus for a reincarnation story, her previous memories aren’t in your face and is kinda like just an intuition/feeling that guides her. This is also the first time I’ve read a manga that actually gave a motivation for taming a slime and its (probable) OP powers since its rare due to it being naturally weak.

Though the adventure so far of her becoming self-reliant is cool and she does have Sora, I truly wish she’d open up and find guardians or friends in the future since its pretty sad how she’s basically isolating herself besides when she sells stuff.

Also that description though. A dang masterpiece.

i feel like she is the strongest but she does not know it because of all of those fucks says starless is the weakest and she only has 1 skill does the taming skill say it has a limit? if not then she can probably tame the dragon king and have command over the dragons

Dex-chan lover
@ghostgamer1501
I believe otherwise. From what we’ve seen so far, her magic is really weak and she technically can only tame the current slime because it is very weak. Her way of nurturing it however, is quite special (or weird) and maybe with this she could make her slime the strongest!

I need 500 chapters of this. No big dramas, no romance, no party members, no plot. Just a cute girl trying to survive alone with her pet in this somewhat harsh world.

If this were licensed for NA I would buy the whole series in volumes. Finally a breath of fresh air in a sea full of harem isekai.

I also love how well the plot is devised in this series. Many Japanese works are happy->happy->happy->conclusion.
Here we have development->conflict-struggle-world building-> (conclusion?)

And her achievements are just simple things like being able to eat.
Where others done out in 10 star quality ingredients... Blegh

This shit is nice as fuck. Like even though she barely has her past self in her, she is just a little girl struggling against the world living on her own even though shes the weakest, even resorting to eating rats. This is definetly a 9 star or 10 star imo just cause there is no cliche bullshit so far and it looks like a very original plot, can't wait to find out how op she actually is tho and how she will tame even stronger monsters later.

Users who are viewing this thread