Saijaku Tamer wa Gomi Hiroi no Tabi o Hajimemashita

Contributor
This was somehow a few notches darker than I'd imagined from the description.

With regards to people talking about illegal dumping laws... Yeah, it doesn't make sense in terms of how primitive their culture otherwise seems, which makes me wonder whether there's going to be a good, a bad, or no explanation in the future, given how prominent it seems like they're going to be.

(One could think up "good enough" explanations really easily, like if certain unfortunate monsters tend to take up in dumps. Or, there could be more fundamental reasons, like: Maybe magic means productivity is high enough that they have some of the same waste-production issues that modern humans have... But does the author even care? Well, we'll see.)

That said, this one looks like it might still be quite good even if the world-building is nonsensical, so long as it keeps the focus on the characters.

I somehow feel very weird from that last panel, like the slime will either evolve to something "normal", something even more special or even dissapear from trying too hard to do a thing and that makes me sad

Fed-Kun's army
When the description is more epic than the story.

I do like how the author separates the girl's current personality from her past life.

In case the uploader reads this: the phrase is "on the lam" not lamb. :)

Aggregator gang
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-weakest-tamer-trash-picking-journey-begins/

@lolera222

in the novel, it start evolving as a healing slime, from eating all these potions, and perhaps something greater. Slow story but keep progressing, so it's enjoyable =) AND SHE NOT TRY CRAP WITH FOOD OR ANYTHING WITH MAYONNAISE. The only thing about her past life are more awareness about the outside situation, more memory than sharacter change.

The pace is quite slow, but I'm hoping it goes a little bit faster as the story progresses

I'm gonna CRY T T, How dare they do this to my baby!!

I can't wait to read more, hope she finds a new home TT
Thank you soo much for the release~

Double-page supporter
Finished reading all the translated novel.
This series is a simple daily struggle/life of an abandoned child with her slime.
Just chill and pray for the loli😉

P.S. Yes there is "Isekai" tag but it is "almost" non existence in the story. It only mention once when she
marks the tent with character of sky/sora

I hope she figures out she can make a killing by having her slime eat entire dumps for less than what other trainers charge.

Has the person who wrote the description received an award for such an amazing description?

Users who are viewing this thread