Saijaku Tamer wa Gomi Hiroi no Tabi o Hajimemashita

。゚( ゚இ‸இ゚)゚。

Gonna give me diabetes

。・゚゚・o(iДi)o・゚゚・。

@Jestured
I agree a lot with your analysis: I also like how low-key and frugal it is with power, so things like a few gold coins actually seem to hold value compared to other manga where you just see a buttload. It feels like things matter, and none of the shop vendors feel like an 'extra' or 'NPC' like most isekai tend to write them.

Side note: the artist for this series really, really did a good job with letting this come to life. Amazing job to them as well.

I want more...

the only complain I got is for this manga is that the "Dump" is too luxurious for a medieval setting or the world in this manga has too many resource that even iron get thrown away.

I have this constant sense of foreboding after that starting chapter; even though not too many bad things have happened to her yet otherwise. I don't want this poor little sweet pea to get hurt anymore. :<
Such a nice setting though! It's also nice to see a reversal of the typical power-fantasy isekai.

This in a way triggers my habbit to protect and i love this. I just wish it updates faster but can't be impatient now for translators and all that.

Anyways, its enjoyable but i do agree that it didn't really need to be an isekai. Especially since i forgot that this was an isekai in the first place. But love it nonetheless.

I didn't have high expectations in this series but I'm loving it! Definitely looking forward to the next update 😄

I checked the translated webnovel of this manga, the way it tell the story is like when you are reading a child's diary and it gives a vibe like the mc herself is the one who tells the story, really suits for her age in the story. Easy to disgest, maybe if you are looking for a novel that doesn't need you to think a lot this could be a good one. I think chapter 6.1 in the manga is around chapter 40 in the webnovel, currently the translated webnovel is only slighly ahead of the manga i guess but it updated often from what i see.

Users who are viewing this thread