Saijo no Osewa Takane no Hana-darakena Meimon-kou de, Gakuin Ichi no Ojou-sama (Seikatsu Nouryoku Kaimu) wo Kagenagara Osewa suru Koto ni Narimashita…

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Been a while and I thought no one will pick this up anymore and to think this garnered attention (at least the LN) because it is one of the current LNs with the longest titles in record.

But anyway, it was already hinted that her family has a 'unique' arrangement in their roles and social standing, and now the reality behind just the show of face is being more evident as Izuki gets more involved as a servant of the house. I guess it won't change in the long run, but at least he could provide a much needed support along the way.

Dex-chan lover
I hope someone nice pick this up I need my Hayate the Combat Butler fix.:meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
Wait, where did the harem tag come from?? Please don’t ruin the story with that.

Anyone have any LN spoilers to ease my worries?

Dex-chan lover
Aside from the family being trash because rich shenanigans in Manga, this is actually pretty interesting conflict wise because the MC cares so much about her well being, but clearly her feelings for itsuki is causing her to exert herself more than usual whether conscious or unconsciously. It's great that she's closer to classmates, but if this is actually a stress and long term problem then it's interesting to see how it plays out. The only who openly cares about her wellbeing is also probably a threat to it right now.

Aside from the family being trash because rich shenanigans in Manga, this is actually pretty interesting conflict wise because the MC cares so much about her well being, but clearly her feelings for itsuki is causing her to exert herself more than usual whether conscious or unconsciously. It's great that she's closer to classmates, but if this is actually a stress and long term problem then it's interesting to see how it plays out. The only who openly cares about her wellbeing is also probably a threat to it right now.
Time to elope.
the duality of man

Dex-chan lover
The usual MC being the center of the world, meddling in everything thinking everything that doesn't fit MCs liking is wrong & everyone should answer every little question MC has about things.

I'm not saying MC is "wrong", I'm saying look at it from a villain perspective, this is MC being a total MC and calling things in his own way. Having things fall his way without considering others lives.

"Do you expect me to go to school when she's colapsed"
"I'm supposed to take care of her"
"I didn't know (like he would do something if he knew)"
"If there's no one close to her, I can!"

This is all the typical MC thinking of "She's not dating me but I'm the center of the world therefore I have the right to meddle in anything and everything".

Now obviously with the authors savior complex this will all be exactly what everyone wants in the end but lets ignore that and think about a world with free will rather than author control.

How did her life get to a state where there's this huge hole of "nobody close to her" for MC to sit his fat arse? Maybe that was never the case and there's actually multiple people around like friends at school and people at home that cares for her and are getting forced out by the unseen force of the author to make room for MCs enterence, why else would she be totally isolated at school & at home before MCs sudden appearance.

In the first place, the only reason MC got close to her was the MC power of "first impression is always supreme when MC" where not only did he get fucking kidnapped with her but she also magically got a feeling of safety from him despite him not doing anything to earn it.

Well anyway, if this was a villain novel MC would clearly show his trash self rather than being cuddled by the author like this.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, where did the harem tag come from?? Please don’t ruin the story with that.

Anyone have any LN spoilers to ease my worries?

it's the classic harem from the past where relationship progress slower than snail. :worry:
Too busy doing rich people stuff I suppose.

Dex-chan lover
"Know your place commoner"

How about shut the fuck up? Any real father would care for their daughter's health more than the image of their business. Any decent made would put their master's health above such petty bullshit too. The MC being the only person showing any concern in this situation is absurd. The worst part is knowing there are probably real families out there like this. Good god, some of these characters are looking real punchable this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
If it takes two or three days, it's not particularly light.

Well, she's right about that. He shouldn't miss school because of her if there's someone there to take care of her.

Users who are viewing this thread