Saika no Kami wa Negawanai - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Group Leader
Remember kids, the Sun is like a magnificent father, who sees everything that happens in the world. Praise it. PRAISE IT YOU HEATHENS!!!

rLLDtLH.gif

Group Leader
Senseeeei pleeease give Set much much much looove in the eeeend 😭

... let him and Osiris reunited in underworld with ultimate brocon ending

Wait wut this is really ended!?

Group Leader
@Shirokamisama last published chapter. There are some extras from twitter (and most likely from the coming volume 2) that will also be added.

I cried so much in previous chapter that i have no tears left for this chapter but I'm so sad😢
I really hope there would a sequel

I really hope for an epilogue! I will wait for a real ending! I hope Seth and Osiris will be reunited!

Fed-Kun's army
I need morrreeeee 😭 Im so glad at least there's someone who knows Set's suffering and supports him. When I saw Ra point on Thoth's lie I teared up a bit and chuckled. Kinda hope Horus learns that Set isn't the man everyone seems set(pun intended) on thinking he is.
Though judging from my vague remembering of how the myth went, Horus will still overthrow Set : ( though that doesn't technically mean they'll still be on bad terms. Idek what I'm saying anymore, I just want everyone to be happy >m<

Aggregator gang
But but buuut anubis should be Nepthytys and Set sonnnnn how did this happen ;-; but again, yeah, this is quite a good ending like some sort of background on how the current legend can come to be! Thank you for translating this through all of the chapter

Aggregator gang
Oooh waiiit there's no 'end' blue flag, so there's still hope for some kind of after ending loool

Users who are viewing this thread