Saika no Kami wa Negawanai - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Thanks for the chapter.
It ended up quickly but nicely even of it was heartbreaking. ='(

That was amazing I love the authors artstyle so much...and seeing adult horus was really awesome. Anubis was a pleasant surprise and I'm excited to see if they have a volume two what role he plays in this.

Fed-Kun's army
Really sad this manga got axed but I guess it's good that they could at least make some kind of closure even though I still really wish to see what would have happened after...

Dex-chan lover
Some of the plot threads established suggest mangaka was planning this as a longer series, and it could've worked as one too. Like a growing relationship between Set and Nephthys, interacting with other godly figures, etc. etc.

Hopefully her next series will perform much better (ex. it took 2 failures until Horikoshi Kouhei hit gold with Hero Academia).

Holy shit this series. This is GOLD! Omg we need these kind of manga 😱😱😱 solid plot and awww it is too short!

⚠This is for the translation team!

If a volume 2 is released will you take it and translate it or will you drop? 🤔

OMFG!!! THIS WAS SUCH A SAD ENDING!!😭
MY HEART CANT TAKE IT! IM BURSTING IN TEARS!
I heard there were some extras on Tweeter(some rumors saying they were from volume 2), hope this is true....
P.S: Mind telling me the name of the autor of this fabulous manga/story???

Group Leader
@YingYang it's Ohitsuji Ei (MangaDex main title page has all that info). We are currently working on the twitter extras, yes, and awaiting the published volume 2 release for any extras! This was the mangaka's first real published work, but she's done other work for Ichijinsha in the Villainess Anthology (the only artist to be featured in all 3 volumes!! People just love her art I imagine). I'll definitely be looking out for whatever series she does next.

It was short and sweet!!! The story was very nice! The artwork is also very nice! I looked at the artist's pixiv, her artwork is verrrrry pretty.

Double-page supporter
Nyphes or wtf she is called was just a punching bad character, she contributed nothing to the story other than getting killed / beaten up and humiliated multiple times.

I wish it would continue but I’m really happy with what we got, I liked this a ton~ ❤️

This was soo good! I just wished there was a little bit more at the end, maybe an epilogue??? Gosh, I hope there's like an extra or a sequel...

Users who are viewing this thread