Saikawa Fusai no Ren'ai Jijou: 7-nen jikkuri Choukyou saremashita

This is quite mild for me but anyway I like the story unlike those other Smut mangas which mostly focus on sex rather than the story

Fed-Kun's army
The characters seem interesting so far(???) the pacing is definitely wack though, it cuts in and out of flashbacks so randomly,,

Omg i’ve been looking for this for sooo long since i ever found it in vietnamese. Thank you so much to CCS for bringing this!!!

I don't understand what the ml is thinking.
The girl made a move first but he kept refused. I didn't know what was going on between them and suddenly the next chapter there's this divorce paper and still they had a sx and the girl believe him no matter what. And the next chapter I got to see how the first time they met, see how the ml think special of her.

For me personally, their characters are suck and this manga has poor writing. It jumps one after another.
I kind of getting the gist of this tho. So, their sudden marriage is the main problem. They (or actually he) aren't ready. It's poor one-time decision all along, and they now in condition to want or not want to go back.

If the manga didn't put smut into this, it would be interesting. Because, good god, it's frustrating to see: they act reckless, they don't understand that they only play around when their feelings and commitments aren't there.

Fed-Kun's army
Im reading only for the smut but im just gonna watch from the sidelines at how this man is gonna make it up and the way this ends lmaooo Ngl i do want a second male lead rival tho

Double-page supporter
UWOOHHH I'M SO MAAAADDDD!!! it's a 8 fckn years!!?!! no human could stand that she's practically an angel!!

Never ever ever be in a relationship like this. It’s toxic. When someone actually loves you, you can tell through their words and actions.

Users who are viewing this thread