Saikin Haitta Shiro Madoushi ga Party Crusher de, Ore no Isekai Boukensha Seikatsu ga Houkai ni Kiki na Ken ni Tsuite - Ch. 16 - Party Crusher and Th…

Dex-chan lover
Then why would she want him to suffer further though? Well at least we will learn about it sooner then expected.
i thought about it its ultimantly jealousy. jealous pretty much got him killed by his best friend in our world. he died and then found a new friend group. she died after the fact thinking he can finally be hers but then soon realized that she is back to square one

Dex-chan lover
Ah she murdered him. Pretty sure she's a sociopath.Sociopaths are incapable of loving any one.
First chapter you see her stab him.
Didn't he get pushed in front of Truck-Kun by another dude?

HF4Oh9W.png

Dex-chan lover
C'mon, this manga's based on something real life women do, why would something remotely resembling a real life woman be nice?
Bro nuked himself by revealing that he has never been with a woman in order to make this joke.

Mad respect.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure it's something like obsession with him likely. First chapter you see her stab him.
They may have been friends, and she liked him, but he liked someone else, and out of anger she attacked him, and killed herself in the process
Where on earth did you see her stab him? Our man died when he was pushed in front of a truck, and the person that pushed him appeared to be a glasses-wearing male.

53387781373_5a0ef455f7_b.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Hm I remember her laying on top of him, and going all yandere, but looks like truck kun did the deed. Forgive me been a while. Either way she's the cause of his death in the end.
Ah, you're thinking of this page:
53386687857_8482022eb9_c.jpg

She's not stabbing him, she's pretending to fall on him to make him like her.

Dex-chan lover
Where on earth did you see her stab him? Our man died when he was pushed in front of a truck, and the person that pushed him appeared to be a glasses-wearing male.

53387781373_5a0ef455f7_b.jpg
No matter how you look at it. She made it happen.
She for some reason wants to destroy his life.
There was a scene where they were in an allie,
and she was on top of him. From there I forget the rest.
Any way sounds like he rejected her,
and she wanted revenge or something like that.
Actually she does seem very yandere.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, you're thinking of this page:
53386687857_8482022eb9_c.jpg

She's not stabbing him, she's pretending to fall on him to make him like her.
Lol yeah actually that;'s the one. From this I thought she was attempting to kill him, and shit. It's just that vibe. In the end she did kill him.

Dex-chan lover
Lol yeah actually that;'s the one. From this I thought she was attempting to kill him, and shit. It's just that vibe. In the end she did kill him.

No matter how you look at it. She made it happen.
She for some reason wants to destroy his life.
There was a scene where they were in an allie,
and she was on top of him. From there I forget the rest.
Any way sounds like he rejected her,
and she wanted revenge or something like that.
Actually she does seem very yandere.
We don't actually know if she intended for his death to occur, and actually one of the plot twists I'm kind of expecting to see later is for us to find out that she actually was upset that he died (though that still doesn't explain why she has it out for him again in this world.
In the scene shown in that image (the one where she lands on him), it's giving off yandere vibes bc the background effects used are meant to convey a darkness in the interaction, but the darkness isn't so much meant to be a yandere thing (though it doesn't rule it out). Rather, it's meant to show that her tripping and falling onto him was completely intentional as part of her circle crushing plan (hence why it parallels what's happening with the white mage, who's using the same tactics to try and break up the party).

We don't have any indication that she seriously confessed to him, or that he rejected any of her advances (he's only been so good about rejecting advances in this new world bc of his danger sensing skill and his past experiences from before he died). It's entirely possible that this was all simply her doing her circle crusher activities as usual, except this time the men involved got heated enough that one of them killed one of their friends (the MC). It may genuinely have been a miscalculation on the part of the girl, and that she didn't realize that they'd go that far.

Dex-chan lover
We don't actually know if she intended for his death to occur, and actually one of the plot twists I'm kind of expecting to see later is for us to find out that she actually was upset that he died (though that still doesn't explain why she has it out for him again in this world.
In the scene shown in that image (the one where she lands on him), it's giving off yandere vibes bc the background effects used are meant to convey a darkness in the interaction, but the darkness isn't so much meant to be a yandere thing (though it doesn't rule it out). Rather, it's meant to show that her tripping and falling onto him was completely intentional as part of her circle crushing plan (hence why it parallels what's happening with the white mage, who's using the same tactics to try and break up the party).

We don't have any indication that she seriously confessed to him, or that he rejected any of her advances (he's only been so good about rejecting advances in this new world bc of his danger sensing skill and his past experiences from before he died). It's entirely possible that this was all simply her doing her circle crusher activities as usual, except this time the men involved got heated enough that one of them killed one of their friends (the MC). It may genuinely have been a miscalculation on the part of the girl, and that she didn't realize that they'd go that far.
Good point May have been his friend that pushed him, but like what she's doing now sending minions to ruin his new life. Sounds, and feels like something she would do before showing up in the new world. Now one thing why's she there. How did she even get there. He died, and reincarnated there, but after what happened with him is a mystery with her. I'm of the mind She's a villain. She may or may not have liked him, and after being rejected by him she started working on his friend, who ended up killing him after she use her snake tongue on his friend.
I honestly want her to be a villain from the start, not some girl with a sob story. Just an all around bad person who enjoys hurting others, and she just so happened to target him. Hell another girl may have liked him, and this bitch found out. Hell even if that maybe the case. May as well say it was one of her friends, and she tried to steal him from her. I've seen all of the above before. Bitches like this woman are bad to the bones as the saying goes lol.

Dex-chan lover
Good point May have been his friend that pushed him, but like what she's doing now sending minions to ruin his new life. Sounds, and feels like something she would do before showing up in the new world. Now one thing why's she there. How did she even get there. He died, and reincarnated there, but after what happened with him is a mystery with her. I'm of the mind She's a villain. She may or may not have liked him, and after being rejected by him she started working on his friend, who ended up killing him after she use her snake tongue on his friend.
I honestly want her to be a villain from the start, not some girl with a sob story. Just an all around bad person who enjoys hurting others, and she just so happened to target him. Hell another girl may have liked him, and this bitch found out. Hell even if that maybe the case. May as well say it was one of her friends, and she tried to steal him from her. I've seen all of the above before. Bitches like this woman are bad to the bones as the saying goes lol.
I just don't see where you're getting the "he rejected her" from. We've got no indication of that happening, and the most likely scenario is that she had no real opinion of him beyond "he's part of the group that I've decided to break up".

Dex-chan lover
And the bitch behind this party crushing nonsense has arrived, and of course, she's hot.

le sigh

Users who are viewing this thread