Saikin Haitta Shiro Madoushi ga Party Crusher de, Ore no Isekai Boukensha Seikatsu ga Houkai ni Kiki na Ken ni Tsuite - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - The Party Crus…

Dex-chan lover
When harvesting agaric mushrooms, you'll want to avoid the younger mosaics.

The most potent are identified by the amount of black (or white) bars along the shaft stem and  glans cap.

The rarest variety are distinguished by a pure white glow, famed for their use as book lights.

Dex-chan lover
At least in the nun's case, she doesn't want to destroy the party just for the sake of destroying it like Maria did.

Nun is Chaotic Good, Maria is Chaotic Neutral (until we find out her backstory, anyways), and Maria's master is Chaotic Evil.

Dex-chan lover
Well I'll give her the benefit of the doubt by considering her a yandere who is doting on Toma (MC) too much, instead of the Circle Crusher like Maria.
She really must like Toma so much :LOL:

Dex-chan lover
9AMemB9.gif

Group Leader
On the cover it shows her with two different ears. one of them is an elf ear.

Dex-chan lover
This is idiotic, it's clear that his sister from previous world is behind all these trained girls to be party crusher by manipulating men. From the cameo, his sister is probably enjoying her life as a nobility or something, earned by destroying many men's life.
They're not siblings, dunno where you got that from.

Dex-chan lover
Oh cool, a yandere. And a nun one at that. I'm guessing that she needs those mushrooms to suppress her urges, but it's a bit too late at the moment. Must be hard being a celibate by choice.

Dex-chan lover
Oof. The nun is quite something. I'd hesitate whether I'd let Sofia take me knowing how possessive she is, but she's definitely better than Maria in my book right now.

Users who are viewing this thread