Saikyou de Saisoku no Mugen Level Up ~Sukiru [Keiken-chi 1000-bai] to [Level Free] de Level Jougen no Kase ga Hazureta Ore wa Musou Suru~ - Ch. 28 - …

Dex-chan lover
I DO NOT like the way this worldbuilding has made a foundation. Legit the idea of centering power now being based on type outside of level, which is what the manga is is founded on, but hold on you are going to need a type of a certain level which the MC can also exceed but then has to focus on, but then other characters are specifically honed to be attuned to that type but have a lower power level...

Yo this shit is really annoying.

Supporter
20240627011147-a012da11-me.png

I see he still learned nothing about dropping his guard.​

Dex-chan lover
what a dumbass going into a poison dungeon without ant poison resistance, also there is like 10k diff in levels how do stutus efect and level work exactly, do your stats go up every time or not

Dex-chan lover
C'mon wholesome gyaru route. That or loving childhood friend turned gyaru route.

Also, how ridiculous is it that he has literally zero resistance to status effects at his insane level? It'd be like casting poison on a final boss in a SMT game and just letting it kill itself.

Dex-chan lover
You would think he would have some level of resistance to status effects, being 4000+ levels higher than the monsters...
I thought we already established that levels mean absolute jack shit in this setting. It will be more apparant in a few chapters when he gets his face bashed in by a dude with an appropriate skill.

Users who are viewing this thread