Saikyou de Saisoku no Mugen Level Up ~Sukiru [Keiken-chi 1000-bai] to [Level Free] de Level Jougen no Kase ga Hazureta Ore wa Musou Suru~ - Ch. 31 - …

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Realized there's less chance of winning so decided to fuck off and just say rude things to the person who gave a shit about him in the past
--- this guy needs more swirlies after all. Let's just remember that Sakura tried to stand up for him then he denied that he was being bullied which caused Sakura to be expelled. He just had some luck with the skills from the dungeons like Sakura did - imagine if he can still be this edgy if he just got normal skills instead - even using the same words used by his bullies.
I hope he won't get a redemption segment like those in Kimetsu no Yaiba :LOL:

Dex-chan lover
You ever wanted someone to die expire while cursing the world ... I haven't ... yet. But there's a first time for everything.

Also, Gyaru girl needs to tell the MC before she get's murked in the crossfire of two titans. If she dies in his arms while telling him about how she feels that would be a real feels bad moment. Fess up Gal.

Dex-chan lover
Is that everyone's favorite, Retort Curry and precooked rice? That's so little water for uncooked rice.

And for people questioning why Makoto didn't just wreck the guy. He literally says he's confused and not sure what's going on. For a person with unlimited growth potential, you should want a good MC/Hero to not go around hurting people recklessly. Just beating people up willy nilly is the style of the anti hero.

Dex-chan lover
"We are GODS!"
"... and yet you will be beaten senseless and i will cripple you so you won't be able to even pick your nose anymore."

NO forgiveness damnit! i don't care if a character got a terrible past and all that. it. IS. not. an. excuse. for. KILLING!

Dex-chan lover
I have different take. He may say that, but I think the guy go off because he still felt indebted or grateful for him.

Let's check back 10 chapters later

Dex-chan lover
Bullying is of course bad, but you’re an even worse piece of shit when you do the same after you get a little bit of power. It’s just an excuse to be an even bigger coward asshole. Kinda why most of the edgy “revenge“ series have petered out lately. I think. In Japan at least.

Dex-chan lover
Bullying is of course bad, but you’re an even worse piece of shit when you do the same after you get a little bit of power. It’s just an excuse to be an even bigger coward asshole. Kinda why most of the edgy “revenge“ series have petered out lately. I think. In Japan at least.

Even more so when the entire reason why the MC got expelled was because he quaked under his fear and also threw him under the bus.

Dex-chan lover
there is no purpose in even trying to understand a psychotic mass murderer, but we all know the MC gonna be a pussy about it and not stop him and in the end let him go, indirectly being responsible for every single death from that point onward.

Users who are viewing this thread