Saikyou de Saisoku no Mugen Level Up ~Sukiru [Keiken-chi 1000-bai] to [Level Free] de Level Jougen no Kase ga Hazureta Ore wa Musou Suru~ - Ch. 33 - …

Dex-chan lover
She literally talks about how she liked the MC from before, just 5 days ago.

She stayed out of the battle the previous chapter. Da fuck you talking about her being a damsel?
-Wow... she explained how she liked MC since ever just after the moment she was introduced... very subtle and not forced at all... (I mean, one of the generic love interests literally fell from the sky in front of him so at least this time the author tried)
-And two chapters ago the new generic love interest very conveniently met the new generic edgy villain of the week and almost got killed if not were for NICE GUY MC™ been there, is like she was just created to witness him be the hero or something... again very subtle and very not damsel in distress like...

You are right... I don't know what I am talking about...

We just need the generic edgy villain to try to attack her once he realize that he is losing after there is flashback explaining his tragic story... but that couldn't possibly happen, could it?

Hey don't get me wrong, I like Generic stuff too, is a guilty pleasure... but let's not lie to ourselves and pretend this is not just a generic power fantasy and is not lazily written...

Last edited:
Supporter
20240223031615-a4b49eaf.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Looks like somebody is asking for an attitude adjustment ass whooping. Though his power is kinda broken it's probably one of the few things that will push the MC ... not that he needs to get EVEN MOAR POWAH.

Also, she is already TOO CLOSE to the battle. One errant shot and she is vapor. But I could see her doing this ...
Predicting it now, the copy guy is tricked into touching the invis girl, his power drops significantly, she's hurt/killed, MC is mad and defeats copy guy. Or I could be completely wrong lol.
In either case she needs to get in line. Unless she survives (too many death flags) and then actually confesses (MC is just a little dense/young/in-experienced). Who knows ... but has anybody else confessed to him yet (a PROPER confession)

Users who are viewing this thread