Saikyou de Saisoku no Mugen Level Up ~Sukiru [Keiken-chi 1000-bai] to [Level Free] de Level Jougen no Kase ga Hazureta Ore wa Musou Suru~ - Vol. 1 Ch…

Dex-chan lover
I really hope the manga sticks to the narrative of him being way beyond human in terms of strength because of his extremely high level instead of making it an infinite powerscale thing with conviniently stronger enemies or allies somehow catching up to his strength

Dex-chan lover
Eight months of dedicated dungeon-delving and raising level. Thousand times exp.
That means a normal dedicated person will need eight thousand months to be on par with this MC.
They should just recruit him using money as bait? Maybe.

Supporter
Some minor mistakes but not a bad translation.

I do enjoy fun over powered stories!

Dex-chan lover
If cheat skills for levels 1 and 2 are no level cap and 1000x exp, what are the cheat skills for level 3 thrue 10,000?

Dex-chan lover
Sigh, cliche on top of cliche and stupidity (loop holes) upon stupidity..
You will get expelled without your legal guardian fr fr
Someone tripping and pouring shit on top of your head Infront of the school gates while monologing for a good minute and no passerbys whipping out their phones and recording fr fr... in one of the biggest, most populous city on the planet... fr fr...
Parents being so apathetic due to stress, eh maybe, but how much they cared later on it's really stupid that they wouldn't ask questions no matter how stressed and swamped with work they are...
Him being a cold blooded fighter with the efficiency Rambo would feel jealous of... fr fr
Ofc the author just had to pick the cringiest shit only 14y old would love... fucking players? Really? Not adventures, explorers Fucking anything besides that, bc old rotten men who rule the world are hip with the kids yooo... retarded...
Oh, and then just skip pretty much the most interesting part of the story for character growth etc and instantly make him a literal god, why the fuck not.
This is, once again, retarded.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Translation reads like MTL touched up by a non-native English speaker...

I'm actually looking forward to seeing how this develops, but I also feel like I'm misunderstanding some things, so I'm not sure how likely I'm going to follow this unless there is a better translation.

Dex-chan lover
student council president's son is a high school boy???
is this mistranslation?
Definitely. Raw says "president's son", so you can probably figure out it means the school president, and not the student council president, if you just think about it. It also mentioned his family name, but the translation completely left that out.

Which tells me the translator didn't do the translation properly, as I got that from the raw thanks to my Chinese background (which helped me to approximate the kanji), minimal Japanese reading comprehension, and a little help from MTL.

Users who are viewing this thread