Saikyou Juzoku Tensei: Cheat Majutsushi no Slow Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
RIP based dad.
(Does that mean MC's going to have a 29-year-old and 11-year-old oyakodon dinner for tonight?)

Dex-chan lover
The dad lives. They “surgically” use magic to fuse or convert the bear meat into an equivalent of human flesh. MC wants the parrot to make a chimera; this magic is kinda similar, iirc. The next part is spent with the children desperately carving a big totem to carry the unconscious adults back home.

Dex-chan lover
@Talismaster for some reason I thought the MC had the ability to control totems from really really long range. He also has all sizes at home. Glad his sperm giver don't die.

Always find it funny that the Japanese MCs still can't say RPG even when born in a different world. Also get a chuckle at how other characters look at the MC as if they're retarded.

Dex-chan lover
@Liquidxlax Well, I think this is the first time I've seen someone say "his sperm giver". Thanks for the strange and amusing new experience.

It seems like I've been coming across a lot more of these types of stories where the mc is an unlikable douche. Why do these author's want their characters to have such pathetic characteristics?

His height should've been slightly below or at his fathers chest if he's already 13 years old 🤔

Fed-Kun's army
Welcome back my friend, we all missed you these past 2 weeks, and hope you are doing alright atm, as usual great work on this chapter and of course we are left hanging and cant wait to see what happens next, Thanks once again for a job well done.

Users who are viewing this thread