Saikyou Juzoku Tensei: Cheat Majutsushi no Slow Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
The story went from "Pretty good" to "Basic isekai" due to the garbage game-mechanics insert.
That shit was so unnecessary I cannot even begin to comprehend why it was inserted, the MC has already learnt how to use magic without the supernatural aid of a system that magically gifts him [[SKILLS]]. We already know how magic works, and it has very particular rules to it.
But, for some reason, game mechanics. And this isn't even the first story I seen that does this. The heck.

I hope his father died, so he learnt his lesson for being so carefree with his life even though his magic 40x higher than average adult.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter. Very appreciated.

I hope his father died, so he stops to be such a fucking obstacle. Serious though, if he survives, that fucknut should stop bothering the shit out of MC, just because he wants to him to be like him or the other fathers laugh about him. He IS special and the fucking other lot are not! This is a magic clan! And somehow, they all want to be the warrior type of fighters. I wish some real warrior of the kingdom would turn up and beat the shit out of them. How the fuck did the arrive at the conclusion, their muscles are something special? Whats more efficient? Hitting it really hard with a stick (or fighting it with a sword in short distance melee) or burning its face off? That village lost it's whole purpose for existing in that kingdom. And why? Because their ancestors and the current adult grow lazy and magic was too hard?

Fed-Kun's army
Random game mechanics inserted for little reason, always a bad sign.

@quelix honestly I find the idea that magic use would decline like this just because of peace rather weird, magic is just too useful even if they didn't live in a forest where giant bears can appear.

Aggregator gang
Wow fail useless disappointment son. Supposed to be good at magic but when you need it the most, can't even save your own father. Shit for brains MC.

@Ibri Yeah, magic declining because of peace is strange, it's mean that they use magic only to fight and now that there is no wars they don't use magic anymore???

Users who are viewing this thread