Saikyou Juzoku Tensei: Cheat Majutsushi no Slow Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

The art is soooooo cute here the hiatus is such a shame! The game mechanic thing is weird but I mean, this doesn't seem like it would be longer than one volume so how much stupid could really get shoved in?
Just love this little series.

Dex-chan lover
Why is everyone bitching about the game mechanics? Stupid characters are a sign of a bad isekai. (For bad stories overall. ) Being in chapter 8 and going nowhere is a bad sign. If the game mechanics, that get introduced don't get abused as a deus ex machina too much and don't just get forgotten for 20+ chapters, it's bearable. We also are just in chapter 2. He gave an explanation, that it's a magic interface he came up and had to work on. It isn't something that was gifted. That a better explanation then "Here you go. RPG-Fantasy!" 😁

Dex-chan lover
So, is his father dead? Is he going to commit incest with both his mom and sister soon?

Can someone link me to the syosetu page? No, syosetu page, not the translation. That garbage is a machine translated cancer.

Group Leader
Instead of Status Display, he should have named it Immersion Breaking Magic. :V

Dex-chan lover
I don't get all the hate for the game mechanics or the absurd advantages that the MC has. It baffles me even further that I see the same complaint across multiple manga. For me, they're part of the draw of such a manga, not a minus.

Dex-chan lover
I don't see what's the big deal about game mechanics. It's the magic a guy who knows about video games custom-made. It makes much more sense than the usual. I like it.

Besides, it isn't even giving us HP or anything yet. Just a name and two stats based on strength.

Double-page supporter
And that was the last we ever heard from Jai lmao at least here haha

Using all his magic to injure the bear while letting his father die isn't very brilliant...

Honestly this approach seems plausible to me, i don't really consider these as 'game mechanics' the same as i don't consider the scouters on Dragon ball as such, even in One-Punch Man Child Emperor made a mask that displayed hero's power, MC just designed it like that given his knowledge of games

Aaaand yet again, the protagonist is an anomaly that’s stronger than the entire rest of the world combined or something like that. Great.

Wow he managed to make a rat live for about 4 years or more? Maybe he can go for the Methuselah Mouse Prize ;).

Group Leader
em.

so. just like that? papa dies? it's just ch2 goddammit learn some moderation

udk

what? abel's special drink regenerates 1,000,000 hp?
how much hp do normal people have?

Users who are viewing this thread