Saikyou Juzoku Tensei ~Majutsu Otaku no Risoukyou~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Fed-Kun's army
All the people here that disappointed that the MC avoided the incest route are almost definitely only children lol.

I am thoroughly disgusted with this comment section.

He had no other option than to run away, you say he should have talked about it like an adult? All of you who said that clearly haven't even been reading the manga, you sick fucks must have been too fixated on the younger sister to even process what was going on.

From day 1. The attitude his Father has towards him always was obvious. He doesn't care about his sons opinion and when his son showed objection to the marriage he didn't care.

THIS MAN WAS GONNA FORCE HIS SON TO MARRY HIS SISTER AND EVEN SPEED UP THE WEDDING DAY TO TRAP HIM YET YOU PEOPLE SAY THE PROTAGONIST IS WRONG FOR RUNNING AWAY?!

What other option did he have you retards? He would be an idiot for staying in my opinion. Yeah, he is powerful but at the end of the day that is his family, he's not gonna use violence to force them into submission.

Talking doesn't work with his jack ass for a father. Talking to Gizel doesn't solve anything because she has no control over the marriage. Also she needs to learn how to interact with other people, him running away forces her to have to interact with other people.

Y'all sick fucks keep complaining how he is selfish. Go take a look in the mirror. Don't force your wants on the protagonist, if you don't like it drop the manga.

Double-page supporter
tell me the spoiler about the sister pls, is she going to marry mc or not?

Dex-chan lover
Look at the situation as objectively as possible.
Modern day says incest is incredibly grotesque and is looked down upon. We have further evidence of genetic failings due to lack of diversity within DNA. In-breeding just does that. The MC, who was originally from the modern world, has pre-built common sense which says "in-family marriage is messed up." I, too, agree with this, no doubt. It's abnormal; however, this isekai DOESN'T HAVE THAT NORM. The father said it himself, it's COMMON to in-breed (at least with their particular tradition). It's nothing more than a contradiction of what each person thinks is right and wrong. The sister, since birth, believing this to be normal, and that's her common sense. The MC was never like that. So it's only natural for him to be against it.

While the MC is indeed partially at fault for not putting this to question any sooner and perhaps diverging the issue, I agree with Bisami in that the father is practically FORCING him into getting married with his sister, as he tells everyone about the wedding, to specifically trap him into the situation. He's already expressed his distaste for marrying his sister, but pops had NOTHING of it. What else is he gonna do? Run away. Claim all you want about talking it out, but as the evidence stands, the father is more "you'll get used to it, so hurry up and do it" as he ignores his sons opinion.

Double-page supporter
I love this oh so much. “Waaah, why didn’t he do something else instead of running away”, an absolute buffoon writes, completely forgetting to write an answer as to how the MC would do that. A way that isn’t relying on his “30+ years old life experience” which doesn’t even make a slither of sense to mention at all in the first place, as he was 17 when he died and is only what, 16 now?, meaning he has lived exactly 0 lives as an adult and 2 lives as a kid, basically nulling whatever “wise” life experience he’d have gotten as an adult.

Double-page supporter
N-no she wouldn't hurt totem truck-san right? He's completely innocent on this

Dex-chan lover
@cor3zone
Ah yeah. We can definitely judge the parents on that front. They were indeed very poor in regards to that. I guess they think that the MC is so smart that they did not need to teach him anything else. Or they are just too carefree.

Contributor
Well that was quite ruthless, having your sister always since years by your site and always caring about you and when something like that come's up not even properly talking about it with her and simply running off, honestly truly illogical and pathific... as if someone would have this kind of close relation for years without ever feeling affection at all... too fictional for my taste....

Users who are viewing this thread