Saikyou Mahoushi no Inton Keikaku

Fed-Kun's army
This is kinda dark, but not too dark for a wuss like me. Good read

Dex-chan lover
They made an unexperienced team go out without a backup team? How stupid is the logic in this manga? Mankind has got very scarce human resources and they just let them die. (also it made the education time wasted)

It's just like Goblin Slayer in the beginning, where they send out fresh flesh to die and getting raped.

Oh Devs cant it be done faster updateing this series , i think the translator sure try hard to make any update when it down published , but the manga alone hope Will update faster then this

I agree w/ @monkey123, inexperienced team w/ no backup is just a waste; not to mention sending out female magicians, as they are the ones that give birth. They say human resources are scarce, but w/ how they're using them, it's as if there is an abundance.

Even if human resources are scarce there is also regular resource control due to restricted production due to limited natural resources for a barricaded town less mouths to feed is better. Especially since birth rate is generally positive trend

Dex-chan lover
Loki is best girl. Now If only she had the chairwoman's NICE BODY!

Why is this nigga putting up with this, he's the number one mage but he's a freaking doormat letting people walk all over him like that

Supporter
Why is their a void where Alusu's ass should be. He seriously has the legs of a stick bug

Dex-chan lover
@TheGoldenExperince right? It's so annoying to watch them continuously impose on him, when all he wants is to be free of a military contract he already fulfilled. Two faced a-holes are just kind and formal to him because if he got fed up with it there would be nothing they could do.

Dex-chan lover
@TheGoldenExperince right? It's so annoying to watch them continuously impose on him, when all he wants is to be free of a military contract he already fulfilled. Two faced a-holes are just kind and formal to him because if he got fed up with it there would be nothing they could do.

This is somewhat good, I have a weak spot for magic school and its clichês, but this one has a really dark background. I have nice expectations for its future.

Dex-chan lover
The story seems okay. The art is a little stiff though... was this a new artist's try?

Users who are viewing this thread