Saikyou no Madoshi. Hisa ni Ya wo Ukete Shimatta no de Inaka no Eihei ni Naru - Ch. 15.2

Group Leader
You can help me with a donation for my trip from this link:
ko-fi.com/OrchidMoon

Any errors you see in the translation, please let me know, please

Dex-chan lover
And here I thought Cruz was a trap and MC had a mixed harem.

Group Leader
@mdgtpope Sorry for my mistake, I'll fix it right away

@tokibau99 This is the continuation of chapter 15.1, it is basically what was missing from chapter 15, so there are no missing pages o/

Thanks for the chapter TulipMoon! Being a grammar stickler just because you asked for it :)

"I'll Going!" (p5) should be "I'll go!". The "-ing" form of verbs is an adjective - "I'm going!" could also be grammatically correct, but you'd generally only use it if you had already agreed to go and are reaffirming it.

"Enjoy the time" (p6) may be better served by the idiom "Take your time"

"Come closer" (p11) is generally used if you want somebody to get *very* close (sensually, because of hearing problems, so you can smack them, etc). "Come over here" might be a better fit

"Already clean the beds" (p13) is missing its subject. Should this be "I've already cleaned the beds"?

"yes, al-san?" (p14) generally means "what do you want, al-san?". "right, al-san?" may be a better fit

"I also join in" (p15) sounds like she's telling a third party about their habits, rather than offering for this particular instance. "I'll also join in" would probably fit better.

"The bed that I prepared for a long time" (p16) sounds a bit stilted ("The X that I Y'd for Z" usually means that Z is the purpose of Y). "The bed that I spent such a long time preparing" (or "... so long preparing") may fit better

Group Leader
@ekko Thank you!
I'll start correcting them right away.
I would appreciate it if you could come by in the next chapters and help me improve <3

Dex-chan lover
wait is cruz a he or a she? what is going on.... i'm pretty sure that it's a he but no?

Seems like everyone, myself included is still confused if Cruz is a girl because the use of "He" but girlish attitudes and reactions from the others.

This chapter I think finally cleared it up because Cruz wanted to go to the bath with Al to which the others were shocked (including Luka who we assume would know if Cruz is a boy or girl since they were a long formed party) as the first piece of evidence. Second, Al mentioned "abandoning shame" to bathe together which wouldn't be too weird if it were 2 guys. Finally, they commented that "mixed baths are no good" and Cruz went with the girls so that's the most solid piece of evidence.

TL:DR --> Cruz is definitely a girl based on context in this chapter
@TulipMoon It seems that Cruz is a girl but has been called "He" instead of "she" in the story, Just wanted to know if that's a small error that I noticed
(side note, thanks for the translation you're doing great)

Users who are viewing this thread