Saikyou no Maou ni Kitaerareta Yuusha Isekai Kikanshatachi no Gakuen de Musou Suru - Ch. 14

Double-page supporter
Much appreciated. They dropped it at a weird spot in the story if that’s what happened. I definitely want to see more. Is there an official translation?

Dex-chan lover
not bad for a first attempt. Didn't catch any typos beyond the one on 'convenient' being spelled as 'concenient' when the mofo is monologuing about the local hero
If there's anything that'd be good to improve on it'd be the font choice and the size of the text being kinda small.
Good Job tho, and thanks for the translation
Thanks, I didn't catch that. I'm trying out different fonts for the next chapter so it would be easier to read

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the update.

Dude, this is your first time? Wow! I did not realize that because how good this is.
Good job! (y)

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the advice and encouragement everyone. I'm currently doing this in my free time but the next chapter should be out for tomorrow
much appreciated for the chapter. i read the raws months ago so i kinda forgot this existed due to GD scans just not doing anything with it.

Thanks for the scanlation and pretty decent work you did.. 👌

Dex-chan lover
so the guy got their skills go back to school and then... what? people will find out about his 'secret' the instant he used any of those skills. either he's too stupid, or the author is if nobody doesn't point the flaw in this dumb plan lol.

Last edited:
not bad for a first attempt. Didn't catch any typos beyond the one on 'convenient' being spelled as 'concenient' when the mofo is monologuing about the local hero
If there's anything that'd be good to improve on it'd be the font choice and the size of the text being kinda small.
Good Job tho, and thanks for the translation
I'd put down the misspelled word as a typo though, given how close the c and v are to each other.

The only thing missing really is a redrawer. I'll admit, at first I thought it was gonna be machine translated garbled stuff. Was taken aback at how smoothly it progressed, even if the text wasn't pretty. Good work

Users who are viewing this thread