Saikyou no Shuzoku ga Ningen Datta Ken - Vol. 3 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
Somehow, that masked guy looks 75% less dangerous just because there is a goth loli near him.

Dex-chan lover
@flannan what's more is she's a clueless goth loli! I get the feeling her entire career thus far has been like Legolas in Lord of the rings, dude had the dumbest looks on his face half the time (Apparently Orlando Bloom was in the dark most of the time about what was actually going on)

Aggregator gang
if I'm not mistaken, Mr. demon just wanted human bits to feed to his loli...and I get the feeling she's gonna ditch him soon and just get human bits from MC directly

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer The dude blew up the moon with the magical equivalent of a BIC lighter... On accident. It's not an exaggeration to say that town and everyone in it would have been annihilated if Ria hadn't stepped in; sure, it would have been cathartic to see the noble get his tonsils ripped out through his asshole, but how about the innocent bystanders? All those random people cheering Ria on? When it comes to getting rid of vermin, you use a cat, not a Mini Nuke.

Dex-chan lover
I'm just happy the corrupt noble slave arc didn't happen, they're tiresome after so many times. The nobles all look alike no matter the series too so they end up blending together in memory. I've only seen the cliche subverted once where an isekaied school girl attacked a fat noble thinking he was evil because fat nobles = evil is so common in isekai stories.

Group Leader
W16.jpg

"AND IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOUUUUUUUU!!!"

Aggregator gang
So I'm guessing the edge lords just don't know how powerful a human is? At least I hope that's the case. Unless that guy is also a human, MC basically has 0% chance of losing (except if he just stands and takes the hit for a few hours like an idiot.)

Users who are viewing this thread