Saikyou no Shuzoku ga Ningen Datta Ken - Vol. 4 Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
he was just trying to heal the poor little boar and end up raising the dead

Contributor
So how does a cure spell turn into necromancy? If it was cure > resurrection I could see it, but then those "zombies" should have claim back as their original living selves.

Dex-chan lover
A gorillion dollars says dragon will be impressed by his power and turn into a girl.

Dex-chan lover
@trolldatshit Ok, first as the other guy said, a cat is fine too. Jokes aside, he'll probably be able to revert her back into a humanoid form somehow. Second, tanned girl looks like a human despite MC being supposedly the only "human" alive. >_>

@phil777 There is a race that inherited the genes of humans, "newmans", well only the appearance at least.
And it's not me I'm theorizing, reread everything from the beginning.

Dex-chan lover
I called his healing magic freaking out. But I said it could make someone immortal. Completely forgot about zombies.

Dex-chan lover
Are horned rabbits some sort of stock fantasy JPRG monster? Because I've seen them featured in another isekai manga in pretty much the same "low-tier monster" role.

Dex-chan lover
@AnnaPlayer: Sure, if you want them to create a conflagration big enough to burn down the entire forest. It's implied that the zombies were very numerous.

Users who are viewing this thread