Saikyou Onmyouji no Isekai Tenseiki ~Geboku no Youkaidomo ni Kurabete Monster ga Yowaisugirundaga~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 24.4

Dex-chan lover
These partial chapters are so partial that it feels like reading those 1page chapter mangas... Actually those have more content per chapter.

Dex-chan lover
"I thought that the wheat would inflate in your stomach and bread would pour out of your mouth."
This reminds me of when I was a kid, I was told never to eat fruit seeds because a tree would grow inside me. I was damn scared because of it.

"Pigeons make me uncomfortable."
Look at that bastard, smugly strutting its way in.

Dancing Pigeon

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This whole "show your weakness" thing is still as superficial as ever. It's like Mary Sue flaws. They look like flaws, but they're really just there to show how great the character is, and they never have any kind of actual negative impact on her.

This reminds me of when I was a kid, I was told never to eat fruit seeds because a tree would grow inside me. I was damn scared because of it.
Actually a fairly common thing parents tell their children. Seeds aren't generally good for you, though there's nothing to worry about unless you eat tons of them.

Dex-chan lover
I dont know how to feel about this, its still feels fake even though she is saying her ,,secrets,, it doesnt work like that you need time not just say, oh when I was kid I was really dumb lol, like ok me too I guess but that doesnt change the fact that I think you are sketchy

Dex-chan lover
The plot feels like it's come to a crawl, on top of going into a political intrigue arc. And going by the writing so far I don't think the author can pull it off, which puts it next to tournament and school arcs on how painful it is to slog through.
For a story who's title includes "These Monsters Are Too Weak Compared to My Youkai", there's a whole lot of nothing. We have deus ex machina paper dolls and a single youkai fox that has next to nothing for screentime or impact on the story.

Users who are viewing this thread