Saikyou Onmyouji no Isekai Tenseiki ~Geboku no Youkaidomo ni Kurabete Monster ga Yowaisugirundaga~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 25.2

Contributor
Like the coming part (the anime is a bit more ahead), the 4 assassins, can't wait to read new chapters of the story after this arc is done.

Dex-chan lover
Holy moly, there is a literally "mind blown" scene, or precisely, "brain blown", that make him literally "brainless".

Dex-chan lover
Sooooo..... Anyone know what's going on here? Near as I can figure, there was another group of soldiers from the kingdom disguised as mercs, but they got taken out by demons... because...?

Group Leader
Sooooo..... Anyone know what's going on here? Near as I can figure, there was another group of soldiers from the kingdom disguised as mercs, but they got taken out by demons... because...?

They're an assassin group sent by the Demon Kingdom to kill the Hero, as having the hero around means that the Demon King is going to revive, which would start full scale war which the current demon kingdom doesn't want.

Dex-chan lover

They're an assassin group sent by the Demon Kingdom to kill the Hero, as having the hero around means that the Demon King is going to revive, which would start full scale war which the current demon kingdom doesn't want.
Ahhhh. Gotcha. The story has been so focused on the Princess these last few chapters that I lost track of the whole "Demons are Hunting the Hero" subplot.

Dex-chan lover
Didn't expect to see some brains just casually showing up on this family-friendly manga. :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
Probably coincidence. One group of a faction was waiting to take out the Princess, the Demons sent to take out the Hero were probably passing through the same area, and they just stumbled onto each other. Bad luck for those guys.

Dex-chan lover
Probably coincidence. One group of a faction was waiting to take out the Princess, the Demons sent to take out the Hero were probably passing through the same area, and they just stumbled onto each other. Bad luck for those guys.
I'm not so sure, she seemed to be 100% certain that the second group would be taken out so she's at least aware of their movements. Going by what we saw of her personality the last few chapters I wonder
if she might actually "agree" with the demons that taking out the Hero might avoid a war.
She is SUPER sus for me right now.

Dex-chan lover
Gacha o mawashite next week?? Niiiiceee, I've been waiting for more Estelle

Dex-chan lover
Whelp, time to add the Gore tag :korone:
Because of the brain splat-splat? Its normal.
I'm not so sure, she seemed to be 100% certain that the second group would be taken out so she's at least aware of their movements. Going by what we saw of her personality the last few chapters I wonder
if she might actually "agree" with the demons that taking out the Hero might avoid a war.
Depend, are the demons goal is to conquer the continent or just destroyed a threat for their own. If its the first one, the peace will just a temporary peace and the outcome can be worse.

Supporter
Regardless of how sus she is or not, how can you trust that a politician with future sight is not working for their own interests? And from what we’ve seen she tried to do a subtle honeytrap on the MC, of course she is scheming something. I still insist, how much of that scheming is to her own benefit or the people’s (generally speaking) benefit? Even if she says she does something on the people’s behalf, how can you trust that that its really the case when she has future sight? That would mean “the people” is just another tool more like future sight is. Never trust a politician :p even in manga.

Users who are viewing this thread