Saikyou Onna Shishou-tachi ga Ikusei Houshin o Megutte Shuraba - Vol. 1 Ch. 6.5 - Omake

Dex-chan lover
Aye ladies, i know of a spell called "human transformation" perhaps you want to buy it for that god incarnate over there?

Dex-chan lover
Since this manga got an official translation, does that mean the scanlator will stop TLing this?

Group Leader
This series depresses me. I reached out to the original TL and donated vol1/vol2 raws back in July and then akatsuki decided to "collab" and instead of continuing their work they started over from chapter 1 and it's taken them close to a year to do 6.5 chapters and now comikey picked it up

what are the odds they'll get outpaced lmao

Group Leader
Since this manga got an official translation, does that mean the scanlator will stop TLing this?
I asked the others and there's no plans to do that. Translations will continue.
This series depresses me. I reached out to the original TL and donated vol1/vol2 raws back in July and then akatsuki decided to "collab" and instead of continuing their work they started over from chapter 1 and it's taken them close to a year to do 6.5 chapters and now comikey picked it up

what are the odds they'll get outpaced lmao
I remember you, thank you again for donating raws to me, I really appreciated them. Sorry it took so long to reply, I hadn't notice they'd added the forums back. It was decided to redo the old chapters because I'd done a bit of a hack job on a lot of the panels since I can't redraw, and it was a bit of an injustice in my opinion since I actually like the art style of this author and the effort he puts in. The chapters actually take so long because of that redrawing, since especially in actions scenes there's a LOT of fancy effects, easily the hardest jobs of this manga are the cleaner's and the redrawer's. Translations are up to around the end of volume 2 as I type this, and there's talk of speeding up the output as well so you shouldn't have to worry about comikey.

Group Leader
I asked the others and there's no plans to do that. Translations will continue.

I remember you, thank you again for donating raws to me, I really appreciated them. Sorry it took so long to reply, I hadn't notice they'd added the forums back. It was decided to redo the old chapters because I'd done a bit of a hack job on a lot of the panels since I can't redraw, and it was a bit of an injustice in my opinion since I actually like the art style of this author and the effort he puts in. The chapters actually take so long because of that redrawing, since especially in actions scenes there's a LOT of fancy effects, easily the hardest jobs of this manga are the cleaner's and the redrawer's. Translations are up to around the end of volume 2 as I type this, and there's talk of speeding up the output as well so you shouldn't have to worry about comikey.
Hey bud, glad to see you around.

I just have poor faith in the group you're collaborating with, that's all. They always seem to struggle to release things and yet they're constantly looking for new things to take on. It's just not sustainable.

I hope you can keep it going tho. Hack job or not, they were far from bad. Looking forward to the chapters regardless.

Dex-chan lover
eh great art but as always- interesting premise at the start then make the whole premise pointless 3 chapters in

Users who are viewing this thread