Saikyou Yuusha Party wa Ai ga Shiritai - Ch. 14 - The World's Most Thrilling Place

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand pages 8 and 9.
I think the FMC was trying to be flirty, instead of 'I'm the only woman in your eyes', as in 'I'm your number one girl', it's 'I'm the only hero in your eyes'. MC took that literally and told her yes, she's the only hero whose title is legit with her merit and accomplishments.

The other party members saw what FMC was trying to do and basically kicked her while she was down like true friends would. 'You should have seen that coming with how you phrased it, that's your own fault', or something along those lines.

Other notes, comparing this with today's disneyland/world, I'd probably pick this one to go. We'd at least know what to expect with a demon theme, and yet they made this pretty family-friendly, unlike whatever disney corporate is trying to accomplish these days.

Also, who the hell among the hero's party is the demon lord's daughter? I'm guessing the fighter, Toifa, seeing as how she was looking around the castle-turned-theme park with a sense of longing. I initially thought the priest at first, considering how he and Beelzebub interacted at the end of last chapter, but then I remember he's a guy.

Dex-chan lover
I think the FMC was trying to be flirty, instead of 'I'm the only woman in your eyes', as in 'I'm your number one girl', it's 'I'm the only hero in your eyes'. MC took that literally and told her yes, she's the only hero whose title is legit with her merit and accomplishments.

The other party members saw what FMC was trying to do and basically kicked her while she was down like true friends would. 'You should have seen that coming with how you phrased it, that's your own fault', or something along those lines.
Turns out I'm just as dense as the mc :kek:

Dex-chan lover
Turns out I'm just as dense as the mc :kek:
Nah, I had to think pretty hard after seeing that question. If I was the MC and got hit with that question, I'd be more neurotic and overthink it like, 'Does she seriously think she doesn't compare to the 'heroes' who come from another world? No, that can't be right. Is she worried I'd get tired of her and go with them? As if, she can be a pain to be around, but she's a better person than those guys ever will be. What the hell does she mean by that?' And then fret over it for a good bit before getting tired of thinking and move on to something else.

Fed-Kun's army
So does this manga deserve the crossdressing tag? She's wearing standard knight gear and her party knows she's a girl...? 🤔 I know we the reader are surprised but again she's not dressing as "a man" or even pretending to be one ...

Dex-chan lover
The way this manga has gone so far, we'll probably find out there's a deeper reason exactly why he's so dense while at the same time really cognizant of Shaayu's feelings at the same time.

Everyone seems like they have a double side to them.

It's Toifa. The artist consistently gave demons the medium length pointed ears. The succubi also had them. As well as the first princess preview.

Toifa was singled out to observe the harmony of human and demon. The Belz Buzz also responded specifically to her instead of making a point to the group.

The conversation could have simply continued to be in the group. The author made the choice to single those two characters.

Still waiting for payoff on Riyo's conversations with Belz Buzz with the hearing thing.

Dex-chan lover

Other notes, comparing this with today's disneyland/world, I'd probably pick this one to go. We'd at least know what to expect with a demon theme, and yet they made this pretty family-friendly, unlike whatever disney corporate is trying to accomplish these days.

Also, who the hell among the hero's party is the demon lord's daughter? I'm guessing the fighter, Toifa, seeing as how she was looking around the castle-turned-theme park with a sense of longing. I initially thought the priest at first, considering how he and Beelzebub interacted at the end of last chapter, but then I remember he's a guy.
the elf futa is the princess :kek:

Users who are viewing this thread