Saikyou Yuusha Party wa Ai ga Shiritai - Ch. 15 - It’s fine if you do or don’t get along with your parents

Dex-chan lover
Is she?

Maybe it is just me, but even before the revelation of her real age she seemed to act overly naive to me, misunderstanding his points and not getting what issues he was talking about. Even small things like not getting how pushing him into her armor would hurt him.

Which could be taken as just jokes about not understanding people, being too boneheaded in things not involving battle to listen to someone's complaints etc, very popular in both romance and hero-related manfa

before finding out her physical age, where all those funny actions take a more "actual childish mindset" light.

Dex-chan lover
wild reveal i question what the series endgame is like with something like that out there lmao

Dex-chan lover
Ight, this is now getting outta hand, each chapter, the story gets more and more unhinged

Dex-chan lover
Damn. Hero, reverse trap, homunculus, demon lord's daughter, and jailbait. Shaayu is far more of a complicated character than she would seem.

Dex-chan lover
Huh, so that guy who said she was five in the comments early on wasn't kidding. No wonder he didn't want her love, he doesn't want to take advantage of her (even if she is supposedly "mentally mature") out of mutual respect.

Dex-chan lover
THIS RECONTEXTUALIZES FUCKING EVERYTHING! that explains why the mc is so adamant in rejecting her advances. i guess i must apologize for calling the mc an asshole. now i must say, what the fucking fuck is wrong with this author? this story about fetishes just took a whole new turn into being beyond fucked and revealed to us that the female mc is a literal 5yo child! and what's worse is that everyone in the party knew except for the fighter who was constantly swooning over her.

I came to the comments section to see the redditors/twitter freaks who can't separate fiction from reality completely lose their minds over the age thing, and boi i was not disappointed.

Kudos to the author for this twist.

I see why bro was holding... Ain't nobody touching no 5 year old this ain't even that kind of manga fr

loli-police.gif

god dammit
Hell naw

Contributor
How'd you use gifs on here?
Can't seem to figure it out
In the area right here, you can add in a gif link

1722336905490.png
Or alternatively the first option allows you to directly upload a gif

Or you can even copy-paste it

Is not pedo if Homunculus lifetime is different than human. If Shaayu can live only to 10 years, than she already half of her lifetime.

Users who are viewing this thread