Saikyou Yuusha Party wa Ai ga Shiritai - Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
it jumped the shark from their main joke too fast, when did MC gave up trying to be popular... sadly author made a good premise without knowing what to do with it... like a certain tall girl with chadder Nishinoya.
It’s Handyman Satou all over again...

Aggregator gang
If the manga can finally decide what it wants to be, that would be really great. So far every other panel (not even chapter) had a different flow. I can't see this surviving axe with this weird as fuck progress. You literally can not tell what the hell is going on due to tonal whiplash every 3 seconds.
You say that as if it isn't the best part about this manga.

I'm all in on the madness, personally.

Dex-chan lover
i'm so fucking lost. whelp at least i can confidently say i never trusted that fly. especially not with that name.

I have no idea whether to think if Beelzebub was malicious there or "fixed" Toifa in good faith. This manga knows how to keep me from making guesses on what is going to happen which is nice tbh. And is Riyo's ability to heal based on rewinding time or something? Since he had that clock in that one panel
I might be very wrong but when Toifa asked who he was it made me think that maybe the fly was replaced by someone else or he was possessed. Or maybe he had erased her memories before hand and had to do it again since she was starting to remember.

Dex-chan lover
I read back from chapter one, it seems this world is plagued by rampage curse.

The first to fall was the demons, you can see in chapter 2 the DL was crying while his hands fights the hero.

It is possible now the human has triumph, the maker of the rampage curse now targeting heroes. Multiplying their desire.

Beelzebub probably "cured" Toifa and I wouldn't be surprised if except our MC, the other 3 also a hybrid like Shaayu.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Yeah I’m confused again. Which seems to be a trend

Users who are viewing this thread