Saint? No, Just a Passing Monster Tamer! ~The Completely Unparalleled Saint Travels with Fluffies~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

As the wise Hermes once said, "When push comes to shove, you've got to do what you love, even if it's not a good idea."

xts

I’m confused, so after being jobless with trained up stats, she somehow dropped her stats through her job change to demon angel? Or is the idea that you can’t get stronger personally after getting the job

MD@Home
@xts: most of this is translate badly, I think it is like this:
1. Children don't get job still this ceremony happens.
2. She already has absurd stats to begin with.
3. Nobody chooses "demon angel" (how the fuck did monster tamer got translate to this is beyond me) because the stats for every level is horrendous.
Think of RPG where lv up bonus stats depend on jobs.

Dex-chan lover
@xts she basically was a lv max villager/students/basic job. When you change job like in Fire Emblem, you will get a lot of bonus for that job and get resetted to lv 1 without any penalty, but I I guess her job supposedly gave penalty to some pyhsical. Its like making a obviously physical character to low tier magic character.

Not that it matters if your basic stats is so high lol.

Dex-chan lover
'Demon Angel'
is an interesting tl phrase.

Anyway, she should have taken those birds, too. They were also fluffy imo.

Aggregator gang
Now that ive read the comment section.

So thats why my head is splitting just to understand this.

Its not as bad as the other one that I ranted but atleast make the sentences more understandable or something.

Aggregator gang
And another one, is there a novel version of this?
I just need NU link, if possible. Or raw link for novel

From the first, “I pat fluffy”, I knew the trans was gonna hurt. I’m glad I’m not the only one who feels that.

Also, why no love for birds? Birds are nice to touch in their own way too. I wish the birds would follow her too.

Double-page supporter
Everyone probably pointed this out already , but "demon angel" is translated wrong, it is demon tamer/user

A world where you have no choice in job and are dictated it by god along with the rest of your life, that must suck.

Double-page supporter
Had trouble understanding, but there's some cute fluffy animals, so I guess I'll have to follow this for a bit.

I'm uncertain if it was the translation or just how it was written but it was pretty hard to follow some of that.

Group Leader
For anybody who wonders how it screwed up, I have a theory: OCR.
魔物 - monster
魔 - demon
天使 - angel
使い - user (tamer, in this context)

What you should see: 魔物使い - monster user
What (alleged) OCR saw: 魔天使い - demon angel

Though to get it this far off in the final product seems to imply a lack of quality checking, a lack of English ability, or a lack of reading comprehension. Nobody looked through the product, and was able to realize that something was out of place. Alas, such is the world of scanlations nowadays. OCR into MTL, and much prayers. Not much thoughts. But thoughts and prayers to all y'all readers.

Aggregator gang
please stick with one name for the job rather than change it every 5 fuckin pages

Users who are viewing this thread