Sakura-chan to Amane-kun

@Hexxy It's actually kind of sad, when you really think about it. To be that obsessed with tearing other people down for what amounts to a very, very specific issue. There's gotta be a lot of personal repression and/or denial as motivating factors there. I genuinely, no joke, not just an insult feel bad for them.

"Facts don't care about your feelings."

I like how this person dismissed all of their own comments with a single statement. LMAO.

@TotoroTheGreat Perfect. Just perfect.

This is really cute! I love that they're actually trans, it's not as common to see stories centered around trans characters. It's usually just like crossdressing or magical sex swaps that don't change gender identity. Those are fun but it's nice to be able to relate to a character without having to jump through a bunch of mental hoops to ground trans-adjacent characters in my own experiences.

The translation is really good, but I wish you'd maybe use the right pronouns more, since it's kind of at your discretion? Sakura calls Amane a boyfriend but then uses she/her all the time. I know she's a little confused about Amane's gender (somehow, considering he was like "I'm a guy" to her), but maybe you could use more appropriate ones when they're out together, and then switch back when they're at school? It's a little more forgivable with Sakura since they're still figuring things out (although let's be honest, she's pretty explicitly written as a trans girl), but Amane has already stated his gender very definitively, it'd be nice if you could respect that more.

The translation is really good, but I wish you'd maybe use the right pronouns more, since it's kind of at your discretion?
I haven't seen the raws, but honestly as long as the same pronouns as there is used there shouldn't be any reason to argue about it.

Besides that, I'd love to see more such stories. tbh thou, I don't really care about gender identity as long as you declare it once and stick to it for more than a day or two.

Double-page supporter
I wasn't going to read this, cuss when I read the description I guessed immediately what the manga was about, which isn't a bad thing but I'm trying to find something to read I just don't know what...but after seeing all the salt in the comments, I guess I will. so thanks angry salty dude for making me not care about your salt so much It made me want to read what made you so angry.

if I were to review the manga I give it an 8/10 cute and adorable. iloveit~

@EvelynIsGone I will admit it certainly may seem like it's wrongfully mislabelling trans characters as just crossdressers at first glance. But technically since Amane is a trans-man he essentially is crossdressing when he wears the girls school uniform. Since if a trans character who identifies as male is wearing female clothing (even though he kind of has no choice) he's still technically crossdressing.

Also, it's worth pointing out that while Sakura seems to be leaning towards possibly being trans as well they haven't openly identified as female yet. All we've really had so far is Sakura starting to question their gender and being unsure of whether they want to be a girl. But for the time being Sakura still seems to identify as male. Which means Sakura who identifies as male (for the time being) is technically also crossdressing when dressing like a girl. However if Sakura ends up identifying as a girl in the future that means they would be crossdressing anytime they're dressed as a guy. So either way Sakura will still technically be crossdressing as long as they're switching between dressing as both a guy and a girl.

So yeah... that ultimately means both characters regardless of being trans are indeed very much so also technically crossdressing.

Group Leader
@Vallamaria I think the tag being used here is incredibly misleading, though. I honestly wish we had a trans tag to replace instances of it like this, considering how it's a totally different context than most manga with the tag that cover the subject.

Also, the description literally says "a boy and a girl." Which means Sakura has to be a trans girl.

>Make really good manga

>Barely update it

>work on generic isekai OP harem loli hentai instead

Only Japan

@Denrick19 To be fair the scanlators translating this series haven't even scanlated the two most recent mini chapters. So even if the author had released more of the main full length chapters already we still wouldn't be able to read them yet. But yes it really does suck that generic isekai series are still so popular in Japan for some reason.

Users who are viewing this thread