Sakura-chan to Amane-kun

@Itsn I never said the author dropped the series. Just that they hadn't released another main chapter yet. They have however released 3 mini chapters since the last main chapter though. In any case, I'm sure the author will eventually release another main chapter. But it seems to take them around half a year on average before they finally do release another main chapter. So just got to be patient and wait.

kaf

i can feel the trap friendship magic coursing through my veins

Power Uploader
I dropped this pretty quickly; this is why I heavily præfer bona fide traps/crossdressers to transgenders. These two seem to actually be transgender which makes them unrelatable and annoying to me. Traps/crossdressers are like "screw gender rules; I can do whatever I want!", which is a liberating mentality. But here it's all about conformance again so it's an annoying, confining mentality. Coming hot off "Trap Heroine" the difference in mentality is striking.

This is just as annoying as a cisgender lead that is obsessed with gender conformance.

Go read the others then, theres tons of those people who feel the need bitch about one of few manga to focus on actual trans people are super annoying.

Power Uploader
@Laurenmac328, there are tonnes who bitch about it and few that focus on it, because apparently few like it.
A man certainly has the liberty to criticize whatever he does not like thematically. If I can criticize a story on a self-insert protagonist, then I can criticize it on a protagonist obsessed with gender conformance.

Group Leader
For anyone wondering what happened with this manga, we've not dropped this, but the raws just simply haven't been updated since the most recent chapter. We've been checking back periodically hoping for more, but don't despair, because when it's back raws-wise, we'll be back with more of this.

Power Uploader
@Laurenmac328 unless you be against the general practice of literary criticism, this essentially amounts to "others should not criticize that which I like".

@trapsarebetter in some cases I would be against literary critisism like your describing. For example a white person reviews a about book, about growing up black in the jim crow south, that went along these lines "this is so unrelatable and annoying to me, why are they so focused on race? Stop making your whole identity about being black just be a person." Do you think this is worthwhile critisim or better left unsaid?

Power Uploader
@Laurenmac328 So we arrive back where we started that you feel criticism that you don't like is to not be uttered.
I believe all criticism is worthwhile; I've certainly seen worse and less constructive criticism.

I also feel you attempt to draw an analogy that I reject — a black man during Jim Crow laws would be discriminated, de jure, regardless of whatever he identifies as; if he were to "identify as white" that would not absolve him; the discrimination is based on his appearance, not his identity. Even today, the black man, the ugly man, the poor man, et cētera is not discriminated on that he identifies as. My only regret is that it is not the case that all who identify suffer; I have said it before and I shall say it a thousand times: If I could flip a switch and put every man into the body of the sex he least desires, I would, simply to see him, who cares so much about something as trivial as the sex of his body, suffer. The system solves itself, and those who are indifferent shall be spared.

@trapsarebetter

Wow haha

I've never said it's not to be uttered just that it's bad critisim and in poor taste but hey if thats your thing go for it i guess...

Also my example wasn't intended to be similar to be trans, just a example of bad critisim in a similar way.

As for your analysis on being black and trans, its just really dumb lol

Your not as smart or profound as you think you are. It's probably why your so sensitive to someone saying your opinion isn't needed on something not intended for you.

Power Uploader
@Laurenmac328
>it's just really dumb lol
Now why didn't you come with this potent counter-argument at the start? It's been known to sway a man from his convictions.

@trapsarebetter
I didn't realize I was supposed to be swaying you from your convictions.

A lot of people are proud to be ignorant and those people are a waste of time argueing with. They aren't interested in facts or reality because they already "know" what they are talking about. They speak very confidently on subjects they know very little about and love to debate others. They put the burden of proof on the other person, because of course their position is the correct one, and ignore or dismiss anything they can't argue with.
You scream entitled and iamverysmart.

Seriously This is some cringey stuff

My only regret is that it is not the case that all who identify suffer; I have said it before and I shall say it a thousand times: If I could flip a switch and put every man into the body of the sex he least desires, I would, simply to see him, who cares so much about something as trivial as the sex of his body, suffer. The system solves itself, and those who are indifferent shall be spared.

Power Uploader
@Laurenmac328
>I didn't realize I was supposed to be swaying you from your convictions.
You've certainly hitherto been attempting to do so — only when it has failed do you fall back on this.

>A lot of people are proud to be ignorant and those people are a waste of time argueing with.
"ignorance" sans any further argument is of course a word which often finds itself in the lexicon of the man who has no rational argument, but still disagrees on an emotional level.

>They aren't interested in facts or reality because they already "know" what they are talking about. They speak very confidently on subjects they know very little about and love to debate others. They put the burden of proof on the other person, because of course their position is the correct one, and ignore or dismiss anything they can't argue with.
I put the burden on you? yet I have præsented you with arguments to substantiate mine, whereas yours came down to "lol, you're dumb; I'm not going to debate it any further" — irony I am used to on the internet, to be sure.

Banned
My only regret is that it is not the case that all who identify suffer; I have said it before and I shall say it a thousand times: If I could flip a switch and put every man into the body of the sex he least desires, I would, simply to see him, who cares so much about something as trivial as the sex of his body, suffer. The system solves itself, and those who are indifferent shall be spared.

Cognitively dissonant sjws would truly make the best hitlers.

This is some cringey stuff

hahaha...

Users who are viewing this thread