Salaryman ga Isekai ni Ittara Shitennou ni Natta Hanashi - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Supporter
...I never even considered it like that.

But that's no excuse for shitty breastplates that aim arrow heads into the sternum.

Dex-chan lover
well... looks like both thinks taht the other one hates em...

as for bikini armor... i think the mc is wrong... more skin means more mana absorbed, hence higher mana capacity...

Dex-chan lover
@MonsieurQuack If you're talking about boob armor, there's actually been quite a bit of discussion talking about how they actually wouldn't be THAT bad as armor and people have been over-dramatizing their negative effects. Take this video for example. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KHz0qWQA9I (maybe you've seen it IDK just looking for discussion)

If you're talking about in this series then I think it does make sense. I mean if you're willing to show off your body as a testament to your power, then wouldn't it also make sense that in the place where you'd demonstrate that power, you wouldn't really care about armor? Ulamander can turn into a dragon (assumed since we saw her arm), so why would she care about armor at all? It seems more like an acknowledgement that she's on the battlefield than anything else.

Dex-chan lover
@Hitspark I think the Amazons were the only people who had the right idea. You don't need to make armor for your boobs, CUT OFF ONE OF YOUR BOOBS SO IT DOESN'T GET IN THE WAY OF YOUR ARCHERY!!

...yea, they were quite intense. Imagine if Wonder Woman was historically accurate. lol

Dex-chan lover
@Walter_vi_Britannia Wouldn't wonder woman also technically be a rapist or consenting to rape as a means to an end at that point? Not sure how that would work out at the U.N. tbh

"..so, as you can see on page 74 of your handouts, metal bikinis actually are the superior armor type, and completely historically and lore accurate."

Dex-chan lover
If you want to show off around your peers, that's cool. But in a life or death situation, wear something practical, please.

I see, so the mages here are all obsessed with physical strength and fitness. That certainly explains why the men look like bodybuilders and the women...look like runway models with watermelons bolted to their chests...

Dex-chan lover
Well, if you think about it, wearing less clothing is good if you're going to keep transforming.
Having to continuously replace ripped clothes would be annoying aye.

Dex-chan lover
any cultured man acknowledges the bonuses of INT and CHAR of any bikini armor

Users who are viewing this thread