Salman - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - God

Dex-chan lover
wtf did I just read I couldn't stop it was actually a dumpster on fire speeding towards an oncoming train but it was also kind of funny but equally horrific but nonetheless I just kept reading and before I knew it the manga was over. thanks for the translation I think

Dex-chan lover
Thanks kings for these final chapters :thumbsup:. Great read even if its kinda short but it would probably lose its fun wackiness if dragged out too long.

Contributor
Well that was disappointing. Horrible stepdad is magicly good now. Literally. Just totally unsatisfying. Would've liked more with the girl too. Felt like a rushed ending, but somewhat unsure because of the nature of the series.

Dex-chan lover
Clearly axed by sinister forces, but a rare masterpiece while going at its intended pace.

Dex-chan lover
Bro wtf i remember adding this 2 FUCKING YEARS AGO, god i gotta finish this stupid shit

Dex-chan lover
Man... It felt a bit rushed but I'm not surprised with the kind of series this was, I loved it, pretty nice.

Dex-chan lover
You beautiful bastards went and finished it. Thank you for your service.
:wooow:

Dex-chan lover
Well that was disappointing. Horrible stepdad is magicly good now. Literally. Just totally unsatisfying. Would've liked more with the girl too. Felt like a rushed ending, but somewhat unsure because of the nature of the series.
Genuinely feel like there's something more to the story. The family aspect is actually touching and blends well with the comedy. Even the drama isn't overdone but still enough to make you feel something. Felt like the mangaka ran out of ideas and just went whatever

Dex-chan lover
Greatest of all time. Zenith of the medium. Hallmark of media. Gold standard of storytelling. Apogee of creativity. Vertex of invention. Crest of ingenuity. Acme of imagination. Pinnacle of innovation. Epic of epics. Legend among legends. Peak fiction.

Users who are viewing this thread