Samayoeru Tensei-sha-tachi no Relive Game - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Silver Houkousha

Was there even a significance to the main character being a guy, now that he just casually wakes up as a girl? Why not make it a female lead from the start?

I don't mind the main character being a guy but an isekai rule is that you never explain your origins or trust anyone , as soon as you break that rule your manga is instantly ass.

I was thinking he was trying to save himself in the girl body but fails doing so. Then wakes in the girls body causing the loop to continue. Or start for our protaginists time loop.

Dex-chan lover
Editor: "So humans become corrupted and forget who they are and turn into monsters..."
Mangaka: "Yes."
Editor: "...That constantly come back to life, or 'respawn,' so to say."
Editor: "And the protagonist can also die as many times as necessary to clear the area and often do? And there are invisible walls preventing travel until a boss is dead?"
Editor: "So basically this is Dark S-"
Mangaka: "Shhh. Shhh. Shhhhhhhhh..."

Group Leader
Editor: "So humans become corrupted and forget who they are and turn into monsters..."
Editor: "...That constantly come back to life, or 'respawn,' so to say."
Editor: "And the protagonist can also die as many times as necessary to clear the area and often do? And there are invisible walls preventing travel until a boss is dead?"
Editor: "So basically this is Dark S-"
Mangaka: "Shhh. Shhh. Shhhhhhhhh..."
This.

I was thinking he was trying to save himself in the girl body but fails doing so. Then wakes in the girls body causing the loop to continue. Or start for our protaginists time loop.
This.

I don't mind the main character being a guy but an isekai rule is that you never explain your origins or trust anyone , as soon as you break that rule your manga is instantly ass.
And also this.

Also, not a fan of some of the weeblations during some of the earlier pages.
Here's hoping that's only an one off kinda thing?

when you realise you haven't seen gender swap shit...😱😱🤢
Fuck it i'm out...

2 years of "dating" without to get laid once?

No wonder the girl dumped him, no wonder the gender swap. He was a terrible failure as a man.

@JakkRo How does not wanting to have sex make him a failure of a man? The girl that dumped him had like 5 other guys in line that's why she dumped him

Kinda like Angel Beats except no gender swap and instead of angels they have demons

Fed-Kun's army
@Brooshie
For me a low grade version of Dark Souls when I saw the Attendant

oIAV97b.jpg

So that how the Skull Knight looks like when he still wear the berserker armor

Users who are viewing this thread