Samayoeru Tensei-sha-tachi no Relive Game

Aggregator gang
You'll experience the pain of dying again and again and again and so on

@Porg There are probably more tactful ways to express that sentiment, but in general I agree. If they aren't already loan words in the translated language, then you're not fully translating it. You're just being quirky.

Then again, more than enough of the manga is translated well and coherently and I ain't payin' for the privilege of reading it, so I'm fine with it.

Hm... after reading chapter 2 I've got this bad feeling that this novel is going to have NTR and Rape elements. Hope I'm wrong though.

Group Leader
@RosieGold you have to keep in mind this is a manga published in a shonen magazine (target audience 13-18) i highly doubt anything like that is going to actually happen. I believe the author just wants to convey the evil intentions of the enemies.

I see Dark Souls on this. Love it.
I hope that it gets updated weekly

I also thing the the girl is the MC from the future, but until I know more about how is only a speculation

Fed-Kun's army
I kind of want this series to end with a Slave Knight Gael type of fight but instead of fighting for the Dark Soul, they would fight over the brand.

Dex-chan lover
gonna go on a limb off the fact that the black knight was alive so soon, i'm expecting this to be some sort of weird time loop where the girl he met was actually him way in the future after living long enough to have forgotten most of his life as a human. also thinking that the fog actually was him being transported to that world and by dying within it he was forced into the cycle. then again i could be completely wrong and hes just possessing her somehow, but i find that unlikely considering she seemed very experienced when we first see her but when he comes too shes new to the team.

Group Leader
@imadoathing
i have a feeling the ring he was proposing with was a Demon Jewel. Thats why he was attacked. And since it gave him immortality and unparalleled magical power, when he wished to be someone who could take care of people, he was in essence casting a spell... at least I’d prefer that to time travel tropes

Users who are viewing this thread