Samayoeru Tensei-sha-tachi no Relive Game

Group Leader
@BlackElite @BlueAngelWing @INFERNO-TS
And for everyone wondering about the update status of this manga:
I checked the raws page linked here, it looks like the most recent chapter there is the same as here.
...Sort of.
It looks like Volume 3 quite literally just released today, and the raws page says the next update there is scheduled for tomorrow.
Not much longer, comrades

Group Leader
Hey, I've worked on this series since it started being fan translated, just wanted everyone to know that the reason there hasn't been an update in such a long time is that I've gone Pro working for a Japanese company and since then I've dropped all of the fan scanlation series I've worked on.

Thank you for all your hard work on the chapters so far, @Lee-Nyan ! I just found this series today and I'm hoping that others are able to pick up where you left off, because this series is great. Love the dark souls feel to it.

Group Leader
@Lee-Nyan Congratulations! Best of luck to you in your career, and thank you for all the great work you did on this series! Honestly, after reading the raws, I'm thoroughly impressed with what you did with it.

...Now.
Fufufufu.
It looks like I finally have another scanlation project.
Hopefully I'll be able to fill the shoes that've been left.

Group Leader
Someone directed me to this series and I see the reason why it's been on hiatus has been explained! @ProfRedwood, I was thinking of picking it up as well, but I'm not 100% sure either, what's your status on it? I just finished reading it today, as I was able to have some free time! It's... interesting!

@Lee-Nyan I'm out of the blue, but reading this kind of story outcome is uplifting, congrats!

Group Leader
@princess_daphie
lmfao
No don't feel guilty, I haven't actually spent it yet.
If you want to work together, I'd be glad to, but if not, I can keep busying myself with Surround and look forward to seeing your work.

Group Leader
@ProfRedwood All right, phew! I don't know why I can worry for strangers like that, but hey, that's just me 😃 I usually always work alone, except for PR, but I've got someone very dedicated already, so I'm pretty much set! I should be able to release chapter 10 really soon, like within a day or two normally, but if you're really interested, you could pick up from then (ch. 11 and onwards?), if not, I'm in, I think I'll enjoy working on this manga!

And yeah, about your current project, please do, you've already started working on this one, consistency is the best I think! I took a look at those chapters, you're good!

Group Leader
@princess_daphie
And you're fast, halie cow! I think one of those chapters would take me a week at least, if not longer.
And I'll leave you to it; as you said, sticking with Surround would be for the best.
Good luck, and thank you for work!

If anyone care to be spoiled
Based on latest raws, That Valliance Von Johansen actually is white hair girl soul (current body of girl that MC residing) in MC real body.

Users who are viewing this thread