Samenai Machi no Kissaten - Vol. 2 Ch. 40 - A Coffee Shop in the Unwaking Town

Double-page supporter
Thank you for the translations

I can't believe it's finished. I wish it could have gone longer but it was very enjoyable and relaxing to read just before sleeping. I'll add it to my reread list.

Thanks for translating! This has been such an enjoyable, relaxing read. I love it a lot.

I can't believe it ended! 😭 Thank you so much for translating! I really like this so much somehow relate but it's still beautiful!

Double-page supporter
I'm going to miss this... thank you for translating it to completion..!!

Fed-Kun's army
Seeing Hakuro alone in the coffee shop is rather bittersweet.
Since chapter one started with donuts as well and now the donut hole, we have truly come full circle.

Thank you for much for translating. I really enjoyed this one, much more than I thought I did when I started.
I also highly recommend Gohan no Otomo / Side Dish Which Matches Rice Well that is similar but less melancholic and more heartwarming. If anyone has any recommendations please let me know.

@Nixnaw Not entirely sure what flavor of cooking manga you enjoy, but another one I really enjoyed was Isekai Omotenashi Gohan.
If you don't mind manga about food and eating/drinking rather than cooking, a very mellow one is Wakakozake.
Finally, some heartwarming and happy cooking manga I can also think of would be Misoshiru de Kanpai and Shinmai Shimai no Futari Gohan.
Hope you enjoy any those recommendations.

Users who are viewing this thread