Sangatsu wa Ore-sama ni Narimasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 25 - Sangatsu will become an Oresama.

Contributor
Whaaaat a guy and a girl in a shounen manga have a close relationship but don't get together romantically? Hell yeah, 10/10, A+. Too bad it ended so abruptly though... like what's up with that? I can't imagine it got axed when it was actually like. Good.

Edit: Ah, Gangan Online, that explains why it isn't really Shounen. Doesn't explain the axing though. If anything, that feels like it creates more questions...

HOW CAN THIS END WITHOUT HER ACTUALLY CONFESSING

WASN'T THAT THE WHOLE POINT OF THE MANGA????? HER BUILDING CONFIDENCE???

I WANT A CHAPTER WHERE SHE CONFESS AND HE **ACTUALLY** GETS IT

I thought he was going to confess to her but then it ends like that??
And he watches her even when the friend group is around?? There needs to be one more chapter where they admit their feelings ;;

Holy fuck, this is probably one of the most mundane and boring endings to a manga getting axed. It's not like Gal Cleaning, but come on now, at least finish the point of the series and tie off ANY of the plot threads and character motivations!

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I'm kinda glad it had an open end like this. The author clearly lost all direction with the characters and the dynamic that had been going well in the first few chapters were completely ruined by the addition of too many new members to the group (the gloomy guy + yankee girl + ntr-guy were all underdeveloped or annoying, took away focus from the main characters, and were overall pretty much unnecessary). If it had gone on any longer the characters would've gone even further off the deep end.

Thanks for translating and hopefully a different series will succeed where this one didn't.

so it's mutual love but the two of them are fucking idiots and always miss the timing to ask each other out
jesus fuck I still rather ship the teacher guy x heroine together

Users who are viewing this thread