Sangatsu wa Ore-sama ni Narimasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 25 - Sangatsu will become an Oresama.

Someone also think author didn't even try in the end because this get axed? Or that just my opinion?

NOOOOOO PLS WHYYYYYY THEY DIDN’T EVEN GET TOGETHER YET 😭😭😭😭. Did it get cancelled or something?

Why did this manga get the axe? It feels so similar to Horimiya in some ways to me that I figured this could be a long running staple.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translating this series! I do wish that some loose ends were tied...

Dex-chan lover
This manga deserved to go on for a hundred more chapters, but at least the ending we got was solid, if inconclusive. But man, I really wish it lasted longer, it was so goddamn fun from beginning to end. Thanks a ton for translating!

Aggregator gang
@Valanway
This manga was nowhere near conclusion. It's pretty clear that the author was going for love triangle but at this point, none of the male leads is actually interested in the MC... They all got a little bit closer and that's it. Arguably, it was better to end it with how things are, instead pulling a confession out of the ass...

@Vringi
Considering it was Ichikawa's arc a few chapters ago, author probably got 2-3 chapters to wrap this up... What else was he supposed to do? Why people were expecting some confession and happy end when both male leads didn't even have feelings for MC (yet).

jak

Contributor
iu

MD@Home
I feel bad because this feels like Nozaki-kun lite with a dash of School Rumble, and I would have loved to read more chapters of it. This deserved a more conclusive finale. :(

Also, I might be among the few shipping Teacher and the FL (despite the totally platonic vibes, but they have much better chemistry than the other guy sooo).

Not at least one character that ends up with someone? (T_T) aww...

anyways thank you the translation!

Thanks for the amazing experience Träumerei Scans💜💜, I actually like the ending they might not became a couple yet, but they have each other in a very healthy friend group, comparing to how Sangatsu was in the beginning I feel this story is a 10/10🔥

This definitely ending way too soon, I probably would’ve been fine with this ending it there was no romance tag lol

Double-page supporter
Wait, huh... That's it? ;_; I knew the series was ending but this is so disappointing. Why did this have to be axed, ughh...
Thanks for translating this anyway guys, it was fun while it lasted.

Fucking wew, this sudden axe feels worse than being kicked in the balls

Users who are viewing this thread