Sangatsu wa Ore-sama ni Narimasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 25 - Sangatsu will become an Oresama.

Fingers crossed this gets continued in another magazine. It doesn't feel like an end. More like another day in the life of these guys.

Author out here giving everyone blue balls. It was so good and for this abrupt end? what a waste. 6/10

Dex-chan lover
Bruh ending. Why do I feel like mangakas never properly finish their works? It's like they're those high schooler who write rushed conclusion in their essay.

WHAAAAT

honestly speaking, the ending could have been better but definitely not the worst axed ending i’ve seen. so sad, i really enjoyed this

Dex-chan lover
@Silverfan14 it's the result of an absurd publishing system. Lots of mangas aren't finished when the axe fall which doesn't happen in most other cultural medias.

Dex-chan lover
Damn im glad i skipped to the end from ch 4.
Such a regular manga filled with cringe gags. Not my cup of tea.

This feels like the publisher didn't want to publish this anymore so the author need to end it short

Seeing how the new guy introduced too close to ending isn't he
Feels like he could have more development or at least a gear to keep the spice going

past 10 chapters were all pretty weak so I can see why it got axed, at least the author is onto better things now with her(?) other works

Users who are viewing this thread