Sanju Mariko - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
That was a strong first chapter, and she looks very healthy, for a person with that age, living alone is not an option most of the times.
I know living in Japan is hard, and today finding a house (not just in Japan) for your family is really hard so is easier to stay with your parents but damn... Don't take away their place :(

Looking forward to see her "adventures" now!

Dex-chan lover
Oof, that funeral scene was pretty hard and with the stuff about old people dying alone stuff reminded me of a documentary about death cleaner in japan that manages these death scenes. Managed to find the documentary, shit can be hard to watch though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKNnUu1sFdk

Double-page supporter
You know what we call those kind of children in my place?
UNFILLIAL BASTARD.
Your parents raised you to be a person you are today and now that they're old you see them as a burden? Fuck you.

I feel bad for poor little sora. That boy just loves playing with plastic bags.
There's so much wrong in those two sentence.

And why are they all at home all the time? No jobs?

---

Wow. The friend that died without anyone noticing even though the whole family lives there. O_O How is that even possible? If my grandma was living with me not a day would pass without meeting her.

Dex-chan lover
So let me get this straight Mariko is leaving the house that she and her husband built because her kids... what a bunch of ungrateful bastards.

Supporter
Yeah they're a bit old and slow now but without them you'd basically be a stain on a maxi pad in a landfill so show your mother some respect!

Dex-chan lover
.....What the fuck! that was disturbing the drawing style doesn't help either those dark beady eyes

"I'm sorry for still being alive" really gets me to tear up. It's a difficult life for the elderly.

How do you just leave your mother unattended for 3 days???! Were "busy" with our lives isn't an excuse for ignoring your mother, if I was in their place I'd check on my parents everyday to make sure they're ok and well no matter how "busy" my life is! They gave me the life I live today

Please look after the elderly folks Especially if they're your parents. If you're just straight-up ignoring your folks then using the "we're busy" card isn't an excuse.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn this chapter hits hard.
Also, the family of the deceased just scolding others due to their own guilt.

Users who are viewing this thread