Sankarea - Vol. 11 Ch. 56 - Until I Rot Away + Death Becomes Her +

Group Leader
@twinklecake its classic japan and its their taste. Everyone hates it but it just has to be. And we don't know who he ends up with either sort of, but he doesn't end up with our zombie heroine sadly.

Supporter
Yeah, I agree. With Chihiro dead, it would have been a fitting end for the zombie story. But like this? Cheap pull of heartstrings and the "twist" takes away all the emotion instead of hightening them.

@twinklecake she couldn't try to get with him after eating his heart the author decided to leave it an open ending she wants to be away from people it all comes down to if he will still pursue her we atleast know he still likes her.

Him being alive is dumb but I'll take it.

Open ending I think, they’re not together but it seems that might happen in the future, naturally in a place we’ll never see it. Kinda disappointed on this ending, which happens rarely.

Damn that was a shit ending, should've at the very least let them end up together. Ngl tho they got me with his death, like i had a feeling he was gonna be alive cause of "cliche" but i didn't think it would be the grandads memorial they were going to🤣

The ending is kinda disappointing the built-up for all of this was kinda wasted I was expecting something like them being together again kinda cliche ending him being alive. I feel unsatisfied with the ending. I'm salty af with this.

Despite the ending kinda meh still gonna give it 8/10 great but not worth it end or even re-reading just blast through it call it a day.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Imagine surviving because your body shut down slowly. Unlike a normal person who will die within seconds or minutes.

They need to through him in a lab and study him.

Users who are viewing this thread