Saotome Senshu, Hitakakusu - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Saotome-Senshu, Runs Laps

Whoever believe in those "pure idol" shit is a dummy and should go read more scandal article. It's a dirty business and interested parties should know about it.
and what's wrong with his nose? is that permanent? fashion? the first 3 chapter, I don't really care. now it's triggering me lol

Double-page supporter
@Jinyo the pure idol thing is disgusting and awful. I don't think that somebody being a virgin or not having relationships should be held as a holy standard. It's ugly and repressive. It's also always manipulated by outside sources, it's a marketing ploy by companies who view the performers as commodities, not as people.

Dex-chan lover
i get why he would a bellow average athlete for the sake of the plot... but that is going too far, no? Shes a monster but even the others manage to do it. Almost like he read a manga yesterday about boxing and decided to join since looks fun.
Tho the whole exploit they all doing on her is awfully realistic and really sad. Even if is the plot settings i would hope she quit before the end.

Double-page supporter
wow greedy adults. thats a trope I've never seen before. im so excited to see what happens. woowwww

in case it's not clear enough, im being extremely sarcastic

Dex-chan lover
That whole "idols need to be single or they look bad" thing totally doesn't jive with Japan's seeming obsession with netorare and netori, y'know what I mean?
The more taboo something is, the more degenerates will be obsessed with it.

Dex-chan lover
@Jinyo the pure idol thing is disgusting and awful. I don't think that somebody being a virgin or not having relationships should be held as a holy standard. It's ugly and repressive. It's also always manipulated by outside sources, it's a marketing ploy by companies who view the performers as commodities, not as people.
Well, having an idol with relationships is just a bad business decision, as the more obsessed fans will find another "pure" idol to worship. These obsessed fans are guaranteed sources of revenue as long as the illusion is held. As these idols become a product, whichever company manages to minmax will get the bigger share of the pie.

Dex-chan lover
i get why he would a bellow average athlete for the sake of the plot... but that is going too far, no? Shes a monster but even the others manage to do it. Almost like he read a manga yesterday about boxing and decided to join since looks fun.
Tho the whole exploit they all doing on her is awfully realistic and really sad. Even if is the plot settings i would hope she quit before the end.
Yeah, it's kinda like, he's not physically handicapped, so even if he doesn't have her raw talent, he'd be totally able to train his strength and stamina to a point where he could easily finish that run (albeit maybe not quite as quickly as the others). Any healthy teenager could. If he's as passionate about boxing as he says he is, he would've been training for years at this point, so he should be way fitter than this.

Double-page supporter
Well, having an idol with relationships is just a bad business decision, as the more obsessed fans will find another "pure" idol to worship. These obsessed fans are guaranteed sources of revenue as long as the illusion is held. As these idols become a product, whichever company manages to minmax will get the bigger share of the pie.
I understand that, I just think that's bad.

Users who are viewing this thread