Saotome Senshu, Hitakakusu - Vol. 10 Ch. 110 - Saotome Senshu, Fight On

Dex-chan lover
HOW DARE SHE HAVE A RELATIONSHIP! I, THE VIEWER PRINCIPAL, WANTED TO BE HER PARTNER! DAMMIT!

Fed-Kun's army
It's infuriating how Japanese this is. They're trying to sell her like she's an idol who has to remain pure and maidenly. She's a goddamn fighter.

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand why she's allowed to be punished. There was no mentioning about any rules in the student handbook that forbids relations between students which is often the reason brought up for this sort of thing.

Fed-Kun's army
@Liar

Because it's Japan. He's the principal, his sister's the mayor, they probably have their a bunch of buddies all over the city and can basically do stuff like this since nobody wants to rock the boat and get in trouble with the powerful people.

As much as people complain, I'm fairly certain the story is probably going to have the mayor and the principal disgraced by the end.

Group Leader
I just want to slap those two over and over and over again until they begin to regret how they’re using and abusing Saotome.

I strongly dislike this idol culture in Japan, like what the fuck is wrong with a having a relationship?

Dex-chan lover
Banned from club activities? For what? Having a boyfriend? Some idiots causing a ruckus over a pic?

I really hope this arc ends soon and this shit is never brought up again.

Dex-chan lover
I hate this fucking arc. A million times worse than some love rival arc. There's absolutely no justice in this. I hope they resolve this as early as possible since this made me dislike the manga as a whole.

Dex-chan lover
What I find heartening is that clearly the sympathetic characters of the manga also think it's bullshit.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if this is ACTUALLY really realistic for japan but it just feels so weird to read from a western point of view. It feels so outlandish and stupid. Hope this doesn't drag out long. I am aware it's stupid to complain about something in a manga being outlandish since it's literally set in a different country but whatEVER!

Fed-Kun's army
No one:

Not a single soul:

Principal: You're banned from having club activities for having a perfectly normal relationship.

Dex-chan lover
@justanothermanganerd Thankfully, both Korea and Japan are catching up to progressive standards now even though it's quite not there yet. The early millennials and even late gen x people understand that shit like this doesn't fly anymore in the idol industry. It's just the companies that are too big to be dealt with are the problem nowadays.

@el_ilm you're felling what you're supposed to so the mangaka is succeeding, this was bound to happen it's been a plot thread since like chapter 1 XD this situation is supposed to be infuriating for the readers so take a step back and relax for a bit

Users who are viewing this thread