Saotome Senshu, Hitakakusu - Vol. 10 Ch. 120 - Saotome Senshu, In Love

at least I pray for a wholesome ending, it could have keep going until saotome wins the olympic gold, but ok, at least I hope something beautiful between them

Dex-chan lover
Goddamnit it got axed, was hoping that was a lie when I read it on /a/. So many plot points left, Satoru's past with the older Hanami sister, why was his sister scared of him going back to their hometown, the Olympics. But it's not that bad, I do wish it had continued.

Dex-chan lover
The hearts of each and every reader of this series getting to their highest excitement, only to get destroyed a second later by reading the words at the bottom.

OOF why must u do this to us publisher. I mean, they kinda built up to a proper end to the series with Satoru's rematch while having their relationship tested by Saotome's scandal, but you could at least NOT have done such a brutal job of taking readers from such elation to such despair in such a short amount of time.

It almost physically hurt.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone know why it was axed? I wished MangaDex kept track of axings and reasons why, rather than just labeling them "Complete"

Fed-Kun's army
Lol sad to see it got axed but im not really suprised, things were going waaaay to slow.

Dex-chan lover
@Ironclad lol this ain't Domestic Girlfriend(or any Sasuga work, thank god)

Still, it almost felt like author gave him the W just because it was ending. Cause there's no way Kosuga would fall from only counterblows with no idea or even attempt to formulate a strategy against it(as he has done in the previous chapters). That image of Satoru going down; that was the path he would have ended up on if the story would have continued.

I think it's good that the series is ending where it is now, it's a good stopping point for the story. Satoru has found a new source of strength, and I'm confident that people will take their side in the whole "Saotome has a girlfriend?!" fiasco.

That last page, though. My heart.

Dex-chan lover
@frubam He gave him an uppercut to the chin and took two jabs for it. The guy got knocked down by Satoru before as well so he might not be that durable to begin with. Remember this is high school boxing.

ALL YOU CUNTS COMPLAINING FROM LAST CHAPTER GOT WHAT YOU WANT (bitch ass...)
learn to wait and then talk shit about a series :)

06fd40a813007ba046b065c60c1f54b5.png

Double-page supporter
at least this mangaka looks like he's actually gonna give them a happy "they got together" ending instead of the lukewarm bs most leave us with when they get axed. happy for my boy.

Fed-Kun's army
Man, first Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet, now this one. At least we still have Kaguya-sama, right?

Dex-chan lover
Was the manga axed, or did the author just find a good, fitting ending?
If it's the former, damn, what a shame...
If it's the latter, good. I like when a mangaka doesn't try to milk a series until it's crap.

This. Everyone jumps to call things axed the second something ends before they want it to but, sometimes things just end earlier than you'd like and we're always going to end there. I wanna see the official statements saying it's been cancelled or maybe something like the poll results these magazines seem to love using to determine what to shitcan, not people speculating because this fight "feels" rushed and things have been left untouched from earlier in the story. That's not exactly unheard of in things that did make it to their natural ending. Chekov came up with that thing about the gun for a reason: other writers were leaving all kinds of crap in their work mentioned but never fully utilized and it irked him.

Users who are viewing this thread