Saotome Senshu, Hitakakusu - Vol. 10 Ch. 124 - Saotome Senshu, Yes

ohnooooo i think 2020 olympic postponed until 2021 :( will this pandemic skewed all manga reality in the future?

Dex-chan lover
Yep... that was a great conclusion.
This series was amazing. Good writing, interesting and loveable characters, lot of side stories merging perfectly to the main, good pace of development and the best part... didnt need any frustrating cliche drama to stretch the pages. It had fluffy wholesome romance, moderate drama, lot of characters development, interesting and deep story and a damn beautiful amazon as MC.
Mito hold the MVP for side character to the very end tbh. Coach was also great, after all, shes the one that made things workout at the start and made lot of effort to keep things goin smooth.
Only disappointed with those bastards exploiting Yae dont getting a good punch in their mouth. Also, whished Mito & Milky to end up together. But well, was already plenty as it was.
10/10

Dex-chan lover
Absolutely loved the series the entire way through, definitely one of my favorites. Also was it just me or did it look like Keita was building some muscle for himself in the bottom left panel of page 11? Hopefully he can make Sunahara happy 😊

Thanks so much scanlator team!

This was fucking great. 10/10 for me I think the ending was perfect and there wasn’t anything wrong with the series as a whole.

Aggregator gang
It was good. Just wished there were more fights. Also felt characters like Wakano and Milky could've done with more development. Honestly, it felt like the manga could've done with 5 or more chapters to better wrap things up.

Double-page supporter
A very rushed ending, but it does not spoil the bunch. I do feel like a lot of the early humor falls a little flat to me which was my main problem. The story really feels and characters really start shining at the final two volumes, and thats the best stretch of content the story has to offer. Sad we get no epilogue, but I am happy with where the story leaves them. Wish the last two chapters had more room to expand on things, but it is what it is. A solid story nonetheless.

Dex-chan lover
I actually want to see an example of a perfect ending. Cause this apparently wasn't one and in literally every completed manga i've read there's always one person who is like "bad ending" or rushed.

Users who are viewing this thread