Saotome Senshu, Hitakakusu

Darnit, chapters are to long. The spikes are horrible for my blood sugar levels.

Dex-chan lover
Saotome, you gotta take your husbando to the olympics as your trainer.

Aggregator gang
Nah childhood memories just work like that. You grow older, you don't meet up much and you just...forget. I'm betting a large chunk of people here can't remember what happened in their 3rd grade year either. But what's not important to you could be important to someone else. Yae is case-in-point.

Dex-chan lover
Far as I can make out, he totally remembered it, he just didn't realize it was the same person (and was never actually sure that person from the memories was a girl).

Dex-chan lover
@Purplelibraryguy
And now I wonder if there's a manga where the MC made a promise like this to a girl when they were young, but he thought she was a boy, and later they meet again, she's super feminine to be the perfect wife but he is interested only in men, so she start to crossdress to get his attention... o_o
... Like an inverted "Hatsukoi Zombie". xD

This senile old pervert is NOT following this vanilla series and is NOT glad that it is being continued here at Mangadex!

You guys believe me, don't you? Well...? Surely you don't believe that this incorrigible old curmudgeon could possibly be addicted to THIS type of series!

-

(Umm... When will the next chapter be posted?)

Contributor
@Elfteiroh Kinda like No Bra huh? Though a yuri version of the tomboy >girly girl is very nice too.

Dex-chan lover
OF COURSE I believe you, Pervy! Far be it from me to imagine you might be actually ENJOYING the sweet dynamic between those two cute kids. Perish the thought, old bean. You're just here because of a repeated malfunction of the Random button . . .which this site doesn't have yet . . .

@PLG: You are so right, my friend! And what makes it worse is the malfunction that keeps advancing the chapters page by page, instead of letting me go to one of the hentai series on this site! I am truly cursed!

Users who are viewing this thread